Mascot places available now - have to be quick (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Im gutted. Tried at 9am and 10am for the 2 kids, what my lad wanted for his birthday, was online at 8.55 and 9.55 and now gone. Tweeted the club to see if there is any other avenue but apparently not. Il have to tell him its because he might have got a game for us

Corrado

Im gutted. Tried at 9am and 10am for the 2 kids, what my lad wanted for his birthday, was online at 8.55 and 9.55 and now gone. Tweeted the club to see if there is any other avenue but apparently not. Il have to tell him its because he might have got a game for us
what game did you want?

skybluebeast

The e-ticketing thing is bullshit. Tried myself for my lads birthday too which is tomorrow wanted the Peterborough game, clicked on at 10am and said was already sold out. Then clicked on the Oxford game and that didn’t work either. If they are insistent on using such things they should get it right first time.

BornSlippySkyBlue

The e-ticketing thing is bullshit. Tried myself for my lads birthday too which is tomorrow wanted the Peterborough game, clicked on at 10am and said was already sold out. Then clicked on the Oxford game and that didn’t work either. If they are insistent on using such things they should get it right first time.
I think it’s just demand that means they instantly ’sell out’. I got the last one available in the previous lot but that was the midweek game against Fleetwood for which there was less demand.

Can only suggest trying next time and waiting at your computer to get them when they go live. Or email Mark and see if he can help. Well worth it if you do ever get some.

Somerset Sky Blue

I think it’s just demand that means they instantly ’sell out’. I got the last one available in the previous lot but that was the midweek game against Fleetwood for which there was less demand.

Can only suggest trying next time and waiting at your computer to get them when they go live. Or email Mark and see if he can help. Well worth it if you do ever get some.
Yes, it is a great experience - my kids loved it.
Mark Hornby is good too - email him as they might put a list together for next year, who knows?

BornSlippySkyBlue

Yes, it is a great experience - my kids loved it.
Mark Hornby is good too - email him as they might put a list together for next year, who knows?
Sod the kids, how else are you gonna get a tour of the changing room before a match and a chance to pop in and say hello to Mark Robins! Think I enjoyed it as much as my lad, like a kid in a sweet shop I was :)

SkyBlueCharlie9

My lad is mascot for Bolton game on sat. I emailed Mark Hornby back in June just before fixtures were released and he emailed me back a few weeks later when the club opened up the mascot spaces. Worth emailing him towards end of season and I'll try and remember to flag it up on here when it's opened up.

Users who are viewing this thread