Marvin Sordell, Any Takers? (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
Just seen he has been released by Burnley. Would you have him here, or do you think he may be out of our wage bracket?

Alkhen

never gonna happen, I would have him in a heartbeat but there is zero chance we could afford his wages

Nathccfc

I think it would be a good signing, but wages would be a huge stumbling block, not long ago he was playing in the Prem

hamil99

Facebook User
That was my concern. Fits the mold of player we want perfectly though. Maybe with the wages we saved on Swanson, it could be a possibility.

D

Deleted member 2477

Your forgetting one thing.
our owners dont have any money for the football club so we have to look down the back of the sofa again and unfortunately theres only crumbs.

SkyBlueCRJ

He would be on 4/5 times what we could afford to pay. A host of Championship clubs would be more than happen to take him on. Bristol City seem desperate to bring in a striker considering their 6 mil bid for Gayle and 9 mil bid for Gray so I could see him going there tbh as a panic buy

covmark

He would be on 4/5 times what we could afford to pay. A host of Championship clubs would be more than happen to take him on. Bristol City seem desperate to bring in a striker considering their 6 mil bid for Gayle and 9 mil bid for Gray so I could see him going there tbh as a panic buy

Absolutely this. No way in the world be could afford the wages.

Samo

I think it would be a good signing, but wages would be a huge stumbling block, not long ago he was playing in the Prem

Couldn't you have said the same about Frank Nouble and Simeon Jackson?

Samo

our owners dont have any money for the football club so we have to look down the back of the sofa again and unfortunately theres only crumbs.

Is that your opinion of our signings so far?

Grendel

I think our signings so far have been effective.

Other than Wigan no one in this league could afford those wages.

Users who are viewing this thread