Marshall & Hughes named in the Championship Team of the Week (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I think this is a bit dodgy! Marshall did make a couple of great saves, especially the one from Hume at the end but I think Thornton played better than M Hughes so not sure who chooses these things or judges who should be in there?

skyblueglos

Not sure they watch the same games to,in the news of the world sunday they give fox 9,in the sun today he only had six.Plus eveybody said he was good on the forum who went to the game.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah Fox was quality!

It is just random because Best got more than Thornton and Mifsud did also when Mifsud hardly did a thing and the ginger fella stood out :)

Nick

Administrator
He seemed stable until he trood on the ball and nearly put their striker clean through!

Millo

He tends to be a bit slow in passing the ball, caught in possesion a lot. Cost us last time against Leicester and he doesn't seem to have learned his lesson. I also noticed especially on saturday that he tends to give awkward, high passes that put his team-mate under pressure when a simple tap along the floor would do. That being said he has more ability on the ball than a lot of our team, he just seems to make bad decisions from time to time.

Nonleagueherewecome

He seemed stable until he trood on the ball and nearly put their striker clean through!

God, I remember that..

Users who are viewing this thread