Marosi (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

played a blinder against us last month but was then dropped in favour of Blackman after two more home defeats.

I’d be wary of that in the same way that a Stoke City fan might not have an all round view of Ben Wilson’s attributes.

Vik was dropped due to injury picked up in the game against Barnsley, missed the next two games entirely and was on the bench for the last 2 as Blackman kept his place. And I've checked the Rotherham website for those games to confirm it, rather than speculate ;)

slowpoke

Regards Marosi: I listened to a program today talking about last nights boxing match between Billy Joe Saunders and Saul Alvarez, Saunders despite doing well stayed on his stool with a depressed cheek bone which turned out to be a fractured eye socket expert on there described he would have had blurred vision issues which could be on going and will take months to recover from if ever.
Perhaps illustrates the problem Marosi had and still might do.

Legia Sky Blue

Vik was dropped due to injury picked up in the game against Barnsley, missed the next two games entirely and was on the bench for the last 2 as Blackman kept his place. And I've checked the Rotherham website for those games to confirm it, rather than speculate ;)

Clayton Ince syndrome. Just because someone plays well against us the once we see them doesn't mean they will make good signings. Mc Indoe was another one that always played well against us but was useless once he actually played for us.

Terry Gibson's perm

Clayton Ince syndrome. Just because someone plays well against us the once we see them doesn't mean they will make good signings. Mc Indoe was another one that always played well against us but was useless once he actually played for us.

I will add Kyel Reid to that list

AFCCOVENTRY

Not very good with money either...

Happy_Martian

Very good point and it was only a suggestion as an alternative to the suggested Iverson. But to support my comment, Rotherham were shown regularly towards the end of the season and Sky did extended highlight shows of each Championship game so we've been able to see him more than just that once. He kept Rotherham in games for long periods which considering the quality of their defence meant he was kept quite busy.

Users who are viewing this thread