Marosi (1 Viewer)

cooperskyblue

That twitter page is a load of bollocks, take no notice of it. It's only said that because Wilson has been given a new deal.
I agree, that page I don't think knows anything. But I do think and thought that he might move on if we do sign a new keeper as Wilson was signed as a back up and will probably continue to be yo a new keeper.

higgs

Can't see the image what did it say about Marosi?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

We’re not going to have him and Wilson as our options next season and with Wilson getting a new deal and Marosi likely to command a reasonable fee from a L1 team then I expect he’ll be gone.

Another champion winner that we’ll never get to thank properly.

AFCCOVENTRY

Marosi isn’t guaranteed 1st team football and is the higher paid keeper. With the Wilson contract it looks like he will be moved on. We need a solid Championship keeper next season. Makes such a a difference.

kg82

I always wondered if transfer lists were real, or just an expression. Is it like on Championship Manager back in the day?!
I also thought this about the black market! I think there was an episode of Red Dwarf where they went and I thought that’s what it was

eastwoodsdustman

I’ve heard he had a tantrum after being dropped and is free to find another club or loan move. Wilson stays as no2 and we’re after an experienced keeper to come in.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Mark Robins asked me to come out of retirement and fill the boots of a keeper, but at 68, I thought I was maybe a tad elderly so I declined his kind offer. I said I'd give it some thought if things don't go too well next season.

PVA

I doubt that Twitter account has any inside info but I don't doubt that Marosi will leave in the summer.

slowpoke

I suspect if true a replacement coming possibly signed and sealed, my money is on Walton from Brighton.

Joy Division

Seems a shame after his pretty horrific injury this season he's now found himself not needed. Was great last season in league 1 and was hoping he could kick on in the Championship.

Samo

I’ve heard he had a tantrum after being dropped and is free to find another club or loan move. Wilson stays as no2 and we’re after an experienced keeper to come in.

Didn't MR make a public remark about Wilson commanding his area better than him? If so I imagine that might induce a tantrum.

SlowerThanPlatt

Didn't MR make a public remark about Wilson commanding his area better than him? If so I imagine that might induce a tantrum.

Yes, I imagine Wilson will be content with being number 2 at a Championship club. Marosi will get a League One club as number 1. Wigan would be good for him

Happy_Martian

Iversen from Leicester (probably loan) would be my choice but I’d imagine Preston will want him back there.

Nah, he's good but Viktor Johansson at Rotherham may be a better option. Under-21 Swedish International, still only 22. He's under contract at Rotherham but as they're now in League 1, they may be willing to get some quick cash to survive.

JimmyHillsbeard

Nah, he's good but Viktor Johansson at Rotherham may be a better option. Under-21 Swedish International, still only 22. He's under contract at Rotherham but as they're now in League 1, they may be willing to get some quick cash to survive.

played a blinder against us last month but was then dropped in favour of Blackman after two more home defeats.

I’d be wary of that in the same way that a Stoke City fan might not have an all round view of Ben Wilson’s attributes.

Users who are viewing this thread