Marlon's Injury? (1 Viewer)

cheesehog

Any news on this? I've seen conflicting reports form "dead leg" to "possible hamstring".. Obviously a Hamstring injury would be terrible but we used to run off "dead legs" when we were nippers!:D

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
I haven't heard anything, or read anything, but last night when I was talking to him he seemed okay, didn't appear to limp so fingers crossed...

Actually what I said to start with is a lie lol I read on the FB group that someone said he'll be out for a week...but I find that hard to believe :D

smileycov

Facebook User
Aidy said it was dead leg, which they didn't want to bleed into the muscle, with bit of rest should be okay for saturday. we have int break after that, so worse case he misses 1 game !

wexfordskyblue

Facebook User
sorry thats my fault, i just put him into my texaco fantasy league. ill take him out when i can then he should have no more problems!!!!:p

Pigeon

Aidy didn't make it seem like a big deal so hopefully he's fine for saturday. Does anyone know any news on our longer injuries like Osbourne and Deegan?

ccfcadz

AB appears to keep pretty hush over injuries, the injuries section on the website has been removed!

Users who are viewing this thread