Marlon King Song (1 Viewer)

CCFCBen

He's doing your bird up the arse,
He's doing your bird up the arse,
Alex McLeish, Marlon's doing your bird up the arse.

:D

pusbccfc

whos that twat from jamaica
whos that money grabbing whore
marlon king is his name
and he hasnt got a brain
and he wont be winning matches anymore

ajsccfc

Has anyone started stockpiling songs about Andy Thorn for when he inevitably ends up elsewhere too?

skybluesteve76

You loved him last season you hypocrites.

That's exactly the mentality I'm on about. We loved him (as a player) last season! But now he's on the brink of a move to our local rivals in very dodgy circumstances that truly show the morals of the man,and because of that people will now hate him(if he goes that is). Why does that make them hypocritical? Another scenario.... Your with a woman whom you love and for a while the relationship is great, you've given her a chance to prove herself when others have said shes nothing but trouble, she then leaves you for your next door neighbour! Do you say oh well I can't hate her cos she was nice to me once, and that would make me a hypocrite? Or do you say fuck off and die whore, you've shown your true colours?

hackneyfox

That's exactly the mentality I'm on about. We loved him (as a player) last season! But now he's on the brink of a move to our local rivals in very dodgy circumstances that truly show the morals of the man,and because of that people will now hate him(if he goes that is). Why does that make them hypocritical? Another scenario.... Your with a woman whom you love and for a while the relationship is great, you've given her a chance to prove herself when others have said shes nothing but trouble, she then leaves you for your next door neighbour! Do you say oh well I can't hate her cos she was nice to me once, and that would make me a hypocrite? Or do you say fuck off and die whore, you've shown your true colours?

I think you should seek help, or keep the knife drawer locked.

rob9872

Has anyone started stockpiling songs about Andy Thorn for when he inevitably ends up elsewhere too?

Thorn of our side .. you know that's all you ever were ... :)

hackneyfox

I think you should fuck off you little mug. Nothing constructive to say. Are you even a Cov fan?

I'm a mug?

What do you think the fox signifies in my name?

You seem to have issues and a problem with anger management, I'm here to help.

Can I keep you and rob?

skybluesteve76

I'm a mug?

What do you think the fox signifies in my name?

You seem to have issues and a problem with anger management, I'm here to help.

Can I keep you and rob?

It's called passion pal.
Wtf are you doin on here you inbred c**t?
Why don't you fuck off and shag your sister you inbred horrible twat.

hackneyfox

Bit, that's not a bite that's fucking priceless, I can picture the spotty little fool going red on the face and manically pounding the keys.

He'll be licking the spittle off his monitor later.

Rich
They're not all derogatory, and you need a sense of balance with some of the posters you have on here, or just sense of any when compared to skybluesteve76.
Is the 76 the year of his birth, in which case he'll be having a stroke soon of he doesn't calm down, or is it his IQ?

hackneyfox

A warm bath and a razor in Roman style would probably be best.

Have you talked to anyone about your problems?

skybluesteve76

Bit, that's not a bite that's fucking priceless, I can picture the spotty little fool going red on the face and manically pounding the keys.

He'll be licking the spittle off his monitor later.

Rich
They're not all derogatory, and you need a sense of balance with some of the posters you have on here, or just sense of any when compared to skybluesteve76.
Is the 76 the year of his birth, in which case he'll be having a stroke soon of he doesn't calm down, or is it his IQ?

To be fair hackney your getting involved with CCFC issues that some of us feel very strongly about. You can't just come on here throwing cyber space insults and expect people with any substance not to bite. Now stop being silly and go and play nice on your own forum.

So Foxy, what are you're views on MK9? How would you feel if it was your club and do you agree with the way footballers will done anything for the moulah£££££?

hackneyfox

Steve, Rich
I thought your club, manager and fans were wrong in signing him.
Boothroyd was a prat when said that he was humbled by Marlon and his turning over a new leaf while at the same time still denying that he'd committed the offence.
King has serious problems and he needs to admit that to himself.
I'm glad he hasn't signed for us, he looked a class player for you but we can do without the bad press he brings with him.
I wouldn't stop going, but I wouldn't chant his name and I'd have problems with people who had his name on their shirts.

As for him leaving you for Birmingham, well I don't blame him, based on your future being uncertain and he's being offered a bigger salary and 3 years instead of 2, basically he's going to earn 125% more than he would with you, seems a no brainer to me, who wouldn't leave their current employment for that?

And the digs at Ann Lucas do you no favours, she mentioned it once in the press, Booothroyd was graceless enough to bring it up months later and claim she was sneaking into games.

hackneyfox

Steve
I said you were hypocrites, hardly a personal insult, you were the one that lost the plot, big time.
Someone does that with me and it amuses me and I tend to stir it after that.

skybluesteve76

Steve
I said you were hypocrites, hardly a personal insult, you were the one that lost the plot, big time.
Someone does that with me and it amuses me and I tend to stir it after that.

I posted why I'm not a hypocrite and you said I needed help! With all due respect you support Leicester City and your on a Cov site. Why wouldn't I lose the plot? You insinuated that I was some kind of mental case. I'm not, just extremely passionate about anything CCFC, there's a massive difference. No hard feelings. Steve

hackneyfox

No hard feelings at all on my part Steve, but you shouldn't lose the plot just because an opposing fan comes on your board, surely that's the point of these boards, an exchange of views. I like meeting opposing fans on away games, and not to wind them up.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread