Marlon King on a free transfer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

@richh87

Birmingham have told him to find a new club. Would you have him back? Could it happen?

Pigeon

I'd take him back. Not sure if we could afford him but I reckon if we stay in the play offs a player like him would be what we need to go up.

Paxman II

How the mighty have fallen. Maybe AB will go after him again?

Frankly all personal thoughts and rantings aside, this is a bit of a surprise and if it means he needs to find a lower league club to play his football there would be no doubt his ability would be exceptional at this level in my opinion. Far better than Leon Clarke. Can't really blaming him for taking his opportunity at Brum that has failed to materialise properly but having him back under MR guidance and management would be OK by me.

Lambo58

Saying he is going to stay and then leaving is not the reason we shouldn't want him at our club. If it meant getting promoted and being more prepared for championship football I would welcome him back just like I welcomed him here in the first place.

@richh87

He'd be the best striker in this league no problem. I think we should try it. Presumably he lives in the area now - and he may feel he had good support from our fans during a difficult time personally...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread