Marlon King, Chris Lines? (1 Viewer)

hsccfc

We've been heavily linked with King and there is this fairly new rumour of Lines.

Would we want King in a Coventry shirt? I mean he's a good player but obviously he has an awful reputation off the pitch being fresh out of prison.

As for Lines, i've heard that he is Bristol's best player from a Rovers fan, maybe he could be the attacking midfielder we need to play with Sammy Clingan.

T

TrevorsathisPeake

I dont think we need an attacking centre mid,just think we need someone who's gonna sit in with Sammy.Most fans want 4-4-2 and thats probably how we are gonna line up.So if McSheffrey is on the left theres plenty of threat coming from deep there,and who plays on the right is anyones guess.Boothroyd also wants attacking full-backs so thats even more need for 2 solid centre mids.The Lampard's,Gerrards,Messis,Fabregas's and most other goal soring midfielders play mostly in 4-5-1 formations,a formation which most City fans are'nt keen on.
As for King,he's been out the game for a while but he gets released 1st july i think,so you never know.

Nick

Administrator
I am not sure on King to be honest, at the end of the day if he is going to score us loads of goals and get us promoted I am all for him. If he flops he will just be a woman beating prick! :)

Us City fans are so fickle!

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
I'm not sure how I feel about King joining us. It's hard to look past what's happened off the pitch, even though the 2 things are separate...

Nick

Administrator
I think we need somebody like him ON the pitch. We don't really have somebody who will "do a bit" on the pitch like a Lee Carsley. I can see him doing well for us personally IF he does sign.

Users who are viewing this thread