Mark Venus comments (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Very good.
At least he doesn't see the Coventry fans as fickle.

higgs

Can't wait to get back to the premier league again would be amazing feeling again

covcity4life

well said venus,sick of cov fans being miserable about being back in championship

who cares if we wont have most cash, its a challenge and one thats better than being in league one

operation premiership is back oN!

matesx

be great to have big away followings at the Ricoh again... potentially Leeds, Wolves, Brum, Wednesday,Derby, QPR, Forest.... Villa

WestEndAgro

be great to have big away followings at the Ricoh again... potentially Leeds, Wolves, Brum, Wednesday,Derby, QPR, Forest.... Villa

Villa won't bring a big following, their not interested about us!

dongonzalos

Villa won't bring a big following, their not interested about us!

I know quite a few Villa fans. Although devastated at their current attitude of going out with a whimper.
All have said they look forward to visiting the Ricoh next season and I won't repeat what that was followed by.
They will sell out their end no question.

Mcbean

I like the stadium but they F*cked up when it came to parking and that puts a lot of people off - the Green stadium plan was and is a complete joke - look at the train farce !

dongonzalos

well said venus,sick of cov fans being miserable about being back in championship

who cares if we wont have most cash, its a challenge and one thats better than being in league one

operation premiership is back oN!

Looks like he is sick of people having a pop at Cov fans and is defending us.

dongonzalos

it tends to be cov fans who havea pop at ourselves anyway!

anyone who dares mention championship is hounded on and told to stop being silly

It's only Cov fans having a pop at Cov fans. "The Super Fans. " Judging all others.
But Mark Venus seems to get it. To be fair to him.

matesx

I can see it now..... euphoria at promotion quickly followed by howls of derision as we are forced to pay another £30 for a season ticket.

chiefdave

Make sure someone tells them all the best way to get to the Ricoh is by train :p

Imagine they would sell their end out. New stadium, nice short trip. Although it'll probably be moved by Sky to 9am on Xmas Day or something just to bugger things up.

covcity4life

yeah can imagine day we ge tpromoted. everyone buzzing and partying.

and some on here will be posting about how our budget wont allow us to make it prem

DownUnderDingo

The fell oozzes class. If we get back to the Championship all fans will need to swallow their pride and move on, and live in the moment. Come on blokes, stop bitching

WestEndAgro

I know quite a few Villa fans. Although devastated at their current attitude of going out with a whimper.
All have said they look forward to visiting the Ricoh next season and I won't repeat what that was followed by.
They will sell out their end no question.

They would sell it out twice over, it was a little dig to all those out there who say Villa arnt rivals.

Monners

Decent article. Like he said, the Club has football people in full charge of the playing side of things -seems to care for the fans too. Mates of mine met Mowbray in December at a Q&A in London and said he come across well in regard to all of us (fans included) pulling together.

It is nice to look forward to games for the first time in years

Last edited:

shmmeee

I like the stadium but they F*cked up when it came to parking and that puts a lot of people off - the Green stadium plan was and is a complete joke - look at the train farce !

Whatever, I've parked there every game. It's not an issue. Just more excuses from people who can't be arsed to go support their team.

Mcbean

Whatever, I've parked there every game. It's not an issue. Just more excuses from people who can't be arsed to go support their team.

yep we do but i think when we start getting bigger crowds it will be more difficult - we come 45 miles there is no public transport you would have to set off the day before

rupert_bear

So true, should we get back to the premiership and start getting full houses and maximum away fan uptake it will be mayhem. When they have had the big concerts getting away from the stadium takes ages, but the parking tickets are a nice little earner for our council, the boundary goes back nearly as far as Riley Square Bell Gr

Users who are viewing this thread