Mark robins (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

for his faults , he Has the 1st and 5th best win percentages of any manager in coventrys history , he’s also won 2 trophies .

I know he’s not immune to Criticism , but he’s come in , rebuilt the football side from the ground up , gave us a large squad (largest I can remember ) of youth and experience got us promoted and won the checkatrade

Despite his critics he’s done a fantastic job at CCFC , is that even deniable ?

he’s good for this football club in what has been a relatively grim previous 15 years

matesx

Can’t argue with the stats, he’s done a very good job in tough circumstances.

Time for him to see that Doyle is past it though and invite him onto the coaching team.

Nick

Administrator
That's what frustrates me sometimes, the same as with players like Murphy when he was on loan.

It isn't like it is Slade where every game was awful, you can see it's the but sometimes just doesn't happen.

I expected mid table and a building season, currently there and there abouts at the minute!

Liquid Gold

In his first spell we played electric football and blew teams away but this time we seem to have rubbish games but grind out wins and make our objectives, don't know how he does it.

Grendel

In his first spell we played electric football and blew teams away but this time we seem to have rubbish games but grind out wins and make our objectives, don't know how he does it.

Last time he had mcgoldrick who couldn’t stop scoring. Also actually we won virtually every away game - we lost a fair few at home

Sbarcher

Thought we saw a different dynamic yesterday. Players were looking for space and prepared to run with the ball (bar Doyle!). Made for a pretty exciting game. Just need to put away some of those chances and someone’s going to get a hammering.

Disgruntled Sky Blue

Sure it's been said before but there is something about Mr Robins & CCFC which makes for an incredible fit. Even though we seem to slow burn our way toward our objectives on the pitch you can clearly see the squad and pattern of play develop despite the off field shenanigans. There's a lot of unseen work which seems to be bearing real signs of fruit and I just hope we all get the benefit of seeing it all at its near best before inevitably moving on. He's done so well for the club and hope he continues for years to come and earns his own statue with some random Mackem shouting at him for standing next to Jimmy Hill!

Also wouldn't back against another Wembley visit this season! (Perhaps I should have kept that to myself!!)

Users who are viewing this thread