Mark Robins (1 Viewer)

bamalamafizzfazz

Surprise candidate, I think the City could do a lot worse as he doesn't have a bad record but I still think if it ain't broke don't fix it!

Get a lot of stories on mirrorfootball.

Disorganised1

Expect to see a rebuttal tomorrow from Robins

Paxman II

More interesting was the comment in that article that states RR is trying to wrestle back control of Coventry from SISU?

Just where do they get their information from - last years Christmas crackers?

Mark Robins? How are Barnsley doing exactly? This is good PR by an agent nothing more.

There will be no appointment until the summer.

Last edited:

skyblu3sk

Still think they shouldn't be looking properly until the end of the season but I suppose getting Ideas won't hurt.

kg82

He definitely isn't crap! Don't get me wrong, I want Thorn. But it's such an easy thing to say he's crap, when he's actually not. He took over Rotherham with no money and not great players and nearly got them promoted twice (the 2nd time when they'd had quite a lot of points deducted at the start of the season) and he's taken Barnsley from always struggling towards the bottom to a comfortable mid-table team. They even beat us this season - that's progress! But anyway, get Thorn in permanently SISU.

mattylad

More interesting was the comment in that article that states RR is trying to wrestle back control of Coventry from SISU?

Just where do they get their information from - last years Christmas crackers?

Mark Robins? How are Barnsley doing exactly? This is good PR by an agent nothing more.

There will be no appointment until the summer. [I have heard that Hoffman is on the board of the trinity mirror group]

sky_blue_up_north

Twittered to Brody he says its bollocks

suzoooooo

Yes Gary Hoffman is a director according to this
http://www.trinitymirror.com/our-company/board-of-directors/
Directors

There are currently eight directors: Chairman, Sir Ian Gibson; Chief Executive, Sly Bailey; Senior Independent Director, Gary Hoffman; two other executive directors; and three other non-executive directors. The directors' biographies illustrate the directors' breadth of experience, which should ensure an effective Board to lead and direct the Group.

From what ive seen The Mirror are wrong more than they are right but who knows . :)

Nonleagueherewecome

Twittered to Brody he says its bollocks

Nah, Brody wouldn't say something like bollocks. Even on twatter. He may say "The Mirror are throwing high heat, but I'll step up to the plate and hit that one out of the ballpark straight away. This soccer franchise is not for sale."

hamil99

Facebook User
Mark robins, good manager, but not for us thanks! Thorn must stay!

Anyone thought of doin a on-line petition to send to the club? Sayin the fans choice is thorn! Sisu said they'd listen to the fans, let's see if its true!

PVA

Wish I could find my post circa November 2011 saying we should do everything we can to hire Mark Robins!

magic82ball

But he must be crap, it was stated as fact.

Users who are viewing this thread