Mark robins !!! (1 Viewer)

fatso

I think he should get a statue,
you can pick statues of slave owners up really cheaply from most student unions at the moment, we could have a whip round!

stay_up_skyblues

He should have a statue, freedom of the city, a lordship, several acres of land, tax relief, free bar on boat trips, a Nando’s black card and first dibs on away tickets.

Covkid1968#

What’s going on here??? Come on for some informative and insightful postings to start my day off!!! Think I’ll go back to the telegraph which is spouting nonsense about Dacosta needing to get fit to challenge for a place yet doesn’t mention his complete lack of positional awareness!!!

CovBrummie94

Are Bournemouth passing round the hat for an Eddie Howe statue?
Ulimately MR will leave either by his own volition or the owner's request.
It will certainly be a sad day when he does leave, but then we move onto the next one.
I'm not fussed whether Robins gets a statue or not but to compare his achievements to Howe undersells what Robins has done at Cov. Bournemouth have been bankrolled by Maxim Demin since 2011 when they were in League 1 and had the money to compete with the top clubs in the Championship in terms of wages or transfer fees before being promoted and wasting millions on bang average players in the Premier League. It's impressive what Howe did but its not even close to budgetary restrictions and circumstances that Robins has had to deal with.

Grendel

I'm not fussed whether Robins gets a statue or not but to compare his achievements to Howe undersells what Robins has done at Cov. Bournemouth have been bankrolled by Maxim Demin since 2011 when they were in League 1 and had the money to compete with the top clubs in the Championship in terms of wages or transfer fees before being promoted and wasting millions on bang average players in the Premier League. It's impressive what Howe did but its not even close to budgetary restrictions and circumstances that Robins has had to deal with.

Our wage bill in League 1 and 2 made us far more competitive and Robins has spent more on transfer fees I would guess than any manager since Micky Adams

Users who are viewing this thread