Mark Robins (1 Viewer)

Frostie

What happened to Dujon Sterling after he went back to Chelsea? I presume they loaned him out again but I havent seen him feature for anyone. Thought he was a good player for us.

Had a terrible time of it... Was on loan at Wigan last season, that didn't really work out as he got injured & couldn't break into the team.
Since then he's spent over a year out with injury & caught Covid & some other mysterious illness that they thought might actually be career ending. He's only just started playing in Chelsea's U23s again recently.

Speedies_Chips

Had a terrible time of it... Was on loan at Wigan last season, that didn't really work out as he got injured & couldn't break into the team.
Since then he's spent over a year out with injury & caught Covid & some other mysterious illness that they thought might actually be career ending. He's only just started playing in Chelsea's U23s again recently.
Thanks for that. That’s a shame for the lad.

Hutch11

I didn't catch that interview 1st time round but he is Ronseal
He's done exactly what it said on the tin, word for delightful word

Mucca Mad Boys

Though perhaps not quite as much as we thought a few weeks ago!

Our main thing needs to be shoring up our options in defence and midfield, in particular. I don’t have much faith in our options after the starters.

It’s no coincidence that we’re starting to pick up results when fielding a full strength, and match fit side.

Paxman II

He deserves all the pludits he gets. It looked a little pear shaped a few games ago but always thought we would be OK. What he and Vivash have achieved the last few season's under tremendously difficult surroundings on and off the pitch has been quite remarkable. 2 years in Birmingham, one of the lowest budgets in the league and then some. Other clubs must be in admiration.
I sincerely hope SISU will back him again financially for next season to improve the squad where needed, and he gets to take us on a run for the playoff's. He deserves a new contract on improved terms. Can we finally make the Ricoh a true fortress. And remember, we are just one good season away from a chance to be back where we belong in the premier league. Now if he achieved that in the next couple of years he would be a legend for life at this club shadowing the great Jimmy Hill.

Users who are viewing this thread