Mark Robins (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Well some said he's got to earn his money , and he's guided a team under serious pressure to 4 wins in 5 matches and safety .

Hes always been the right man to take us forward , greatest manager at this club in 50 odd years end of story

What a fantastic job hes done

Our year on year rise continues

Robins is our KING

PUSB

Flying Fokker

So we are looking at the Preston game as potential win now. How much things have changed in a matter of a week...Great news.

hill83

tenor.gif

Liquid Gold

I was furious and said he needs to prove himself by sorting the team out and earning our survival. We've done that incredibly well.

The QPR performance and team selection was nearly unforgivable but you get forgiven by winning 4 in 5 when it counts and getting the team playing the best football of the season.

I don't have concerns going in to next season with him any more.

I want to see him be ruthless in the summer though. We've clearly got the framework of a mid table team. He needs to move some popular but not up to it players on and make some key signings.

We also have to attack games like this next season. We're obviously good enough so with some improvements I don't want to see us settling for draws away at shit teams or defending them at home with 30 minutes left.

All in all I'm very happy for my concerns to have been bullshit.

Liquid Gold

We haven’t been in the drop zone all season. Making us better year on year, we’re lucky to have him.
I keep seeing this, we were in the drop zone very briefly in November. Still an amazing achievement but it's not true that we didn't drop down there.

covcity4life

I was furious and said he needs to prove himself by sorting the team out and earning our survival. We've done that incredibly well.

The QPR performance and team selection was nearly unforgivable but you get forgiven by winning 4 in 5 when it counts and getting the team playing the best football of the season.

I don't have concerns going in to next season with him any more.

I want to see him be ruthless in the summer though. We've clearly got the framework of a mid table team. He needs to move some popular but not up to it players on and make some key signings.

We also have to attack games like this next season. We're obviously good enough so with some improvements I don't want to see us settling for draws away at shit teams or defending them at home with 30 minutes left.

All in all I'm very happy for my concerns to have been bullshit.
Nice last sentence

But if we hadn't won 4 out of 5 you woukd say the start line ups were bullshit too

Losing games is part of life. You can't win them all. It's not always down to manager or player making huge mistakes

Liquid Gold

Nice last sentence

But if we hadn't won 4 out of 5 you woukd say the start line ups were bullshit too

Losing games is part of life. You can't win them all. It's not always down to manager or player making huge mistakes
I wouldn't have called the lineups bullshit as it's what I've been consistently calling for since November.

Users who are viewing this thread