Mark Robins (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

This is a good point. From the tone of certain posters- Grendel, Platt Van Damme, Choi etc, it oozes through that they’ve probably already penned their “I told you so” sermons for if we drop away in the coming games, and they’d love it. It’s sickening.

Link up where I've said anything negative about robin's?
Link up where I've called for him to go?
You'll get a couple of critical posts, (surely you don't believe he's beyond criticism?)

You won't find one calling for his head.
I don't think Grendels notorious hear me out thread actually called for him to go.

ccfchoi87

This is a good point. From the tone of certain posters- Grendel, Platt Van Damme, Choi etc, it oozes through that they’ve probably already penned their “I told you so” sermons for if we drop away in the coming games, and they’d love it. It’s sickening.

Find me a post where I’ve criticised Robins. Don’t run away like last time.

Ring Of Steel

Link up where I've said anything negative about robin's?
Link up where I've called for him to go?
You'll get a couple of critical posts, (surely you don't believe he's beyond criticism?)

You won't find one calling for his head.
I don't think Grendels notorious hear me out thread actually called for him to go.
Exactly, it’s not said outright, you’re just waiting.

clint van damme

You seem to keep posting as devils advocate mate

R u a taxi driver looking to get the call from grendel?

I've asked you once tonight for evidence to back up what you're saying and you didn't provide it. Why don't you try to back up your empty rhetoric?

Ring Of Steel

Find me a post where I’ve criticised Robins. Don’t run away like last time.
You’re waiting and watching and then when it suits you’ll pounce “he was never all that anyway”
I've asked you once tonight for evidence to back up what you're saying and you didn't provide it. Why don't you try to back up your empty rhetoric?

I think that after 800 replies it’s pretty obvious, why does he need to dig anything out when everyone can see what your stance is?

Adge

It’s also why they’re all pissy that people are excited about it, they realise they’re wrong but won’t admit it. I note that one of them is also one of the ‘Robins isn’t actually that good’ Victor Meldrew types, so it’s better they won’t go, as it frees up a ticket for someone who’ll get behind the team instead of sitting moaning & mentally noting every missed pass so they can make a log of all the mistakes in a dreary post on here come Monday morning.
Dear oh dear!

covcity4life

What empty rhetoric

Why r u on this thread? Either u say rovins doing a good job or a bad job

No1 is saying perfect so what exactly is ur point? Now u r saying taxi for robins justt means impovement needed

Come on clint. Just say what u feel about robins so we can all move on. If its judt i am ciritical of certain substitutions then its not really reason enough to come on here and jump on any1 who thinks he is doing a fantastic job

ccfchoi87

You’re waiting and watching and then when it suits you’ll pounce “he was never all that anyway”

I think that after 800 replies it’s pretty obvious, why does he need to dig anything out when everyone can see what your stance is?
Ah so you’re making things up again

Ring Of Steel

What empty rhetoric

No1 is saying perfect so what exactly is ur point? Now u r saying taxi for robins justt means impovement needed

Come on clint. Just say what u feel about robins so we can all move on. If its judt i am ciritical of certain substitutions then its not really reason enough to come on here and jump on any1 who thinks he is doing a fantastic job
Correct- if you say he’s doing a brilliant job people like him show up to try and smear him somehow, drag him down, make out he’s actually not doing that well at all.

clint van damme

What empty rhetoric

You've got to be at the wind up or your reading ability has dropped to the level of your spelling.

clint van damme

Ok so no answer

No1 has said he is exempt from criticism btw

One of my first posts on this thread said robin's is a great fit for the club.
I praise him on other threads.
Can you show me where I've called for a ta I for robin's.
Your keen on people providing evidence. Back up your claims.

Ring Of Steel

One of my first posts on this thread said robin's is a great fit for the club.
I praise him on other threads.
Can you show me where I've called for a ta I for robin's.
Your keen on people providing evidence. Back up your claims.
Yeah, I wouldn’t go criticising anyone else’s spelling or grammar, pal.

covcity4life

And no one has said he isn’t doing a good job
So whats the fucking problem with this thread???

If u dibt thibk hes best cov manager ever is it fair to say hes at least in conversation?

Budgets
Win ratio
Cup wins promotion
Currently 4th

Or r we saying coleman better cos 8th in championship is higher level?

Genuine question
Trying to work out wtf going on in thid thread

Ring Of Steel

I really don’t think his “I can tell he was thinking it” would stand up in a court of law after making accusations about someone
No accusations here, and stop asking everyone else to dig out posts for you and childish stuff like that, you got yourself into this mess, nobody else.

Ring Of Steel

If u dibt thibk hes best cov manager ever is it fair to say hes at least in conversation?

Budgets
Win ratio
Cup wins promotion
Currently 4th

Genuine question
That’s pretty much it, the view was that Adams achieved more. You know, 20 points off the playoffs more.

ccfchoi87

Budgets
Win ratio
Cup wins promotion
Currently 4th

Genuine question

This is the problem people aren’t reading the thread before commenting.

I’ve just picked up on a few falsehoods that were posted about our time in league 2 and I got accused of hating robins and wanting us to fail.

I don’t have an opinion on whether he’s our best manager of all time as I’m too young. He’s certainly had the most success of any manager I have seen. Long may it continue.

Users who are viewing this thread