Video Mark Robins | Wrexham Reaction (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Least he's angry. Should have made changes earlier though still in my opinion

Clearly not happy with squad depth. Hopefully sisu get him some more loanees in at very least

Voice_of_Reason

My observations are that Wrexham raised their game and treated the game as their cup final, backed by amazing support. They played far better than they really are. Robbins was right to give fringe players an opportunity, an opportunity they failed to take. Simon.Moore gifted Wrexham two goals. Had we played our strongest team we would have thrashed an average Wrexham team out of sight. Wrexham rode their luck and were lucky to win in the end.
No need to feel depressed or slate MR, four additions next week and we will fly. My bet is we beat Burnley ( remember Fulham last season )

hopesprings

Gosh all this clap trap from certain posters about Robins. We are so lucky that he has stuck with us for so long ! So reassuring that he recognises the problems, people should remember where we have been, the squads he has assembled, and dismantled over the time he has been here. The injuries to crucial players he has had to deal with...I know other clubs have their injury issues too..but our budget has been so consistently poor for the past years whe we have injuries it highlights our situation with squad numbers.

I agree with many re players such as Dabo, Kelly, Waghorn etc. However he doesnt have a magic wand to make them disappear and replace immeidately he has to deal with them and the season and their contracts en masse. Oh and on top of that he has to manage without knowing what the hell is going on with the ownership.

I say be careful what you wish for ..................... Robins is a fantastic manager and from what I have seen and heard a bloody nice and good bloke !!

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Gosh all this clap trap from certain posters about Robins. We are so lucky that he has stuck with us for so long ! So reassuring that he recognises the problems, people should remember where we have been, the squads he has assembled, and dismantled over the time he has been here. The injuries to crucial players he has had to deal with...I know other clubs have their injury issues too..but our budget has been so consistently poor for the past years whe we have injuries it highlights our situation with squad numbers.

I agree with many re players such as Dabo, Kelly, Waghorn etc. However he doesnt have a magic wand to make them disappear and replace immeidately he has to deal with them and the season and their contracts en masse. Oh and on top of that he has to manage without knowing what the hell is going on with the ownership.

I say be careful what you wish for ..................... Robins is a fantastic manager and from what I have seen and heard a bloody nice and good bloke !!
Completely agree, and yeah he is a quality chap, definitely up there with the most friendly and interactive people in general I’ve met let alone involved with football

WestEndAgro

Robbings has always stated that we will have a smaller squad than previous years, he clearly said that quality rather than size of squad was the way forward.
In that respect we are way off.

Users who are viewing this thread