Video Mark Robins | Portsmouth Reaction (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Legia Sky Blue

Is that the only post Cheylscov ever made, as its not a name I'm familiar with? Its outrageous really. I've never complained about any post, however much I might disagree or find offensive. I remember the guy unnecessarily laying into Jones a year ago for example, but in retrospect I wish I had complained about this, as it was clearly slanderous and malicious. The post should therefore have been deleted and the poster banned (maybe he has been given I don't recall ever seeing another post from him).

robbiekeane

Is that the only post Cheylscov ever made, as its not a name I'm familiar with? Its outrageous really. I've never complained about any post, however much I might disagree or find offensive. I remember the guy unnecessarily laying into Jones a year ago for example, but in retrospect I wish I had complained about this, as it was clearly slanderous and malicious. The post should therefore have been deleted and the poster banned (maybe he has been given I don't recall ever seeing another post from him).
Think the post was deleted it was another post quoting it on the thread I found it from. Real low stuff tbh

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I think the user has been deleted as I searched for them and it came up with no results

Users who are viewing this thread