Mark Robins is... (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

...from the Alex Ferguson school. It has not gone unnoticed that he has certain abilities akin to the great one. Subs, selections, motivation all seem to keep paying off....its uncanny.

D

Deleted member 4232

"the great one". Sounds like we have a fan boy. I like to think of him as new & improved. It's been a long time since he worked under Fergie, so I like to think of him as just a good man with a keen intellect for football and management. He's a breed of his own, we don't need to play down all of MR's hard work with 'ahh he is just copying what fergie did'.

hopesprings

Having a great few weeks in managing a very difficult situation. Please lets not get too loud about it ,,,,other clubs will be looking for new managers all the time maybe we could keep his abilities as our secret!;)

mrtrench

Having a great few weeks in managing a very difficult situation. Please lets not get too loud about it ,,,,other clubs will be looking for new managers all the time maybe we could keep his abilities as our secret!;)

Absolutely. I have it on good authority that whenever a big club is looking for a new manager they come right to skybluestalk.co.uk to see who the chattering classes are recommending. We should remove this thread to cover our tracks.

D

Deleted member 4232

Absolutely. I have it on good authority that whenever a big club is looking for a new manager they come right to skybluestalk.co.uk to see who the chattering classes are recommending. We should remove this thread to cover our tracks.

With this in mind, I think now it be a good time to say how good Hussey is. The next Ashley Cole

BackRoomRummermill

...from the Alex Ferguson school. It has not gone unnoticed that he has certain abilities akin to the great one. Subs, selections, motivation all seem to keep paying off....its uncanny.

Lets hope he does not behave like Ferguson off the pitch and verbally abuse other teams and managers when it does not go well for him !

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I hope he's nothing like Red Nose! He's an obnoxious, loud mouthed, "I'm right all the time", bullying twat! Can't stand Ferguson one iota!

ccfcrob

If robins comes out and says that our players will no longer be challenging for headers as it is a health risk then we can suspect that fergie has been cloned

Users who are viewing this thread