Mark Robins interview (1 Viewer)

JonesBob

I just watch MR's post match interview and you can see why he has been a success in his chosen profession and why some of you are so negative and critical, sometimes just to get a reaction, I genuinely feel sorry for you. I read the posts on here before watching it and some of the tripe that you guys come up with is laughable.
MR will not quit as he is a fighter and just gets on with the job. Some of you actually try to analyse his interviews and achieve what? Your own ignorant contempt.? Of course he is sad to lose Hyam as he has been with us for a number of years but how do people reach the conclusion he will walk or mope, as some believe?
The underlying problem is you guys try to assess the situation from your own perspective. Actually you would walk, not MR. You would sulk and throw stuff out the pram, not MR. Some of you guys have the negativity to quit at the first opportunity, but MR? Never, he enjoys the challenge.

Grendel

Mark Robins never quits

clint van damme

I just watch MR's post match interview and you can see why he has been a success in his chosen profession and why some of you are so negative and critical, sometimes just to get a reaction, I genuinely feel sorry for you. I read the posts on here before watching it and some of the tripe that you guys come up with is laughable.
MR will not quit as he is a fighter and just gets on with the job. Some of you actually try to analyse his interviews and achieve what? Your own ignorant contempt.? Of course he is sad to lose Hyam as he has been with us for a number of years but how do people reach the conclusion he will walk or mope, as some believe?
The underlying problem is you guys try to assess the situation from your own perspective. Actually you would walk, not MR. You would sulk and throw stuff out the pram, not MR. Some of you guys have the negativity to quit at the first opportunity, but MR? Never, he enjoys the challenge.

Are you the person behind the Sir Michael Take twitter account?
Your style of writing g is remarkably similar?

fernandopartridge

He resigned as manager in 2012 out of the blue

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread