Mark Robins Interview after training (1 Viewer)

wingy

So, we have 3 points from 7 games.

Are we likely to get 3 or more points over the next 7 games?

If so, does this mean that Mark Robins is one of the greatest managers in living memory? As we have been told many times, no other manager (even SAF, JM, AW) could ever do any better.

Just a thought.
A comparison of 3 points in 3 games would be equitable ,you know they're coming tommorrow anyway ,Don't you ?

The Reverend Skyblue

Hopefully what we will now get is a manager who the players respect, and not what we've had in the past 20 months is managers that the players like.
If Robins get their respect as he should do, then disapline and the fight to keep your place in the team will improve, and everything else that goes with respecting the boss will help this team to improve consistantly over the coming months.

I want the players to fight to their last breath to keep their place in the side, and i'm impressed with how Robins is going about things. He has played for the biggest side in the country and should command some respect on just this , and once they see him drill the team in training,teach his tactics etc ,and his man management which will build a working relationship built on disapline on and off the pitch, with the players he wants to keep, then i feel at last our club can start to move forward

The Rev

Last edited:

Black6Osprey

This whole lack of effort in training is no surprise as they can't be bothered in the matches. At least he recognised the problem and is willing to do something about it. Listening to Steve Taylor on the radio earlier he seemed to saying todays training was very good so hopefully things are going the right way and the players have got the message.

dongonzalos

We have 6 (Cameron, wood, edge, malaga, brown and Willis) and 4 players who can play left back (Hussey, Kilbane, Wood and edge), but we lack pace, width and a central midfielder who can dictate play and yet he's worried about the defence?

How many clean sheets is it we are in now.......

JHarding1987

think it was the 4th against Shrewsbury, woods header was absolutely shocking
<br />
<br /> Defo, Wood's header was disgusting, as though he couldn't give a toss. However, Murphy's pathetic flap for the first goal was equally as bad & should see him never play for us again. Worst 'keeper I can recall wearing a City shirt. I know he has made some outstanding saves, but he he made huge mistakes. He has cost us more than he has saved us.

Skybluefaz

worse than Hyldgaard? worse than Scott Shearer? Worse than Debec? Montgomery? The list goes on. He's capable of making a mistake and talking himself into the fans bad books but I've seen much much worse than him

hill83

Outrageous to say Murphy is our worst ever keeper!
Who else are we going to play if he doesn't? Dunn? Only good because of that one save a year ago?

stupot07

How many clean sheets is it we are in now.......

....and how many goals were the fault of poor midfield play? I can think of 5 that Barton has been liable or part liable for...

...Robins obviously agrees that the midfield is a major concern hence him bringing in 2 midfielders.

Real

<br />
<br /> Defo, Wood's header was disgusting, as though he couldn't give a toss. However, Murphy's pathetic flap for the first goal was equally as bad & should see him never play for us again. Worst 'keeper I can recall wearing a City shirt. I know he has made some outstanding saves, but he he made huge mistakes. He has cost us more than he has saved us.

But if the back up keeper isn't as good, surely you're making a bad situation worse?

Users who are viewing this thread