Mark Robins Chant (1 Viewer)

Have we made a chant for Mark Robins yet? I'm a season ticket holder but i can only go to the home games because im 17 and havent got a car yet, so i dunno fi we've made a chant for him yet. If so, what is it. If we havent made one yet, put down your ideas. We could put some of them into practice tomorrow night. PUSB :p

Thats an obvious one. Like with Thorny, we had the "he's got no hair, we dont care" chant. It was a bit crap but it was original. So we need one for Mark Robins

Gaz

Robins ! Give us a wave

Robins Robins give us a wave

:)

sky blue john

I have a start of one if people could pitch in and its a bit seasonal !

Jingle bells.
Barnsley smells.
Robins flew away.

i like that last one. hopefully the sacked one will never be used cus he seems like a nice guy and a good manager. and im only 17 so i dunno who gregg downs is

Skybluestu82

Just an idea but, in the style of the old Mo Konjic song...

Mark Robbins woooaa,
Mark Robbins woooaa,
he came to coventry,
to take us up the league(s)!

And repeat....

Or last line.... To help us win the league!

pusbccfc

Robins is his name, Robins is his name, he came to cov with a tricky job, Robins is his name.

J

Jack Griffin

He rants in the dugout all day long
Hoppin' and a-boppin' and a-shoutin' out strong
All the brittle players in Sky Blue strip
Love to hear Mark Robins say sweet, sweet, sweet

[video=youtube;C4VCUbL7jsc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4VCUbL7jsc[/video]

rob9872

Having replaced Fatman with Robins

N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N ... Robins

I think it needs some work

Nonleagueherewecome

What about my suggestion from the other week:

When the Sky Blue Robins,
Comes bob, bob, bobbin'
Along!

I think it could do with some work, particularly with making the second line football-related.

Nonleagueherewecome

Original if your not old enough to remember Gregg Downs

He was on The Big Match Revisited this week playing for Norwich. It was only '83, and HE HAD HAIR!

Astute

Original if your not old enough to remember Gregg Downs

Oh yes Greggy Downs. One for the memory bank. I remember his first game for us. Was before the internet. Thought we had signed an old bloke :) Not long into the game he jumped up for a ball. It skidded off the top of his head giving our opponents a scoring chance. Thought we had made yet another dud signing. But by the end of the game we were already chanting his name. Underated player for us. Always gave his best. We could do with a player like him now.

Nonleagueherewecome

Very under-rated. Great left foot, just not the best defensively. But hey, he was a converted striker.

Downs was a great player. A decent full back. Better than owt we have now. He made more mistakes than the rest back then because he was normally always under pressure and he wouldn't hide.

hamil99

Facebook User
Who will rob ya?
Mark will rob ya!
Who will rob ya?
Mark wil Rob ya!
Mark Robins, mark Robins, stealing points our way!
Mark Robins, Mark Robins, making our team play!

Black6Osprey

I always wondered how come we only ever sing about 3 songs :)

How about

One B, Robins has got one B
Robins has got one B
Robins has got one B

One B, etc etc

You know who I'm talking about.
Its worse than Reckford cos he's only on loan.
I think we all need to start reading the programme and learning some names.

Tonylinc

i like that last one. hopefully the sacked one will never be used cus he seems like a nice guy and a good manager. and im only 17 so i dunno who gregg downs is
WHAT; you don't know who Gregg Downs is? I'm not old enough to have seen Clarie Bourton play but I sure as hell know his name and the reputation he had.......age is no excuse!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread