VideoĀ Mark Robins and Ellis Simms discuss Coventry City's win against Stoke City šŸŽ™ļø (1 Viewer)

mrfr

That was a good watch. When you watch Ellis Simms play - and by virtue of his physique - you get a bit of a false impression of his age and I think if fans could internalise that Simms is a young guy finding his way, still developing his game and building his confidence on and off the pitch then heā€™d get a bit more generosity from people on here and at games.

I was a right dolt when I was 23, Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t have tens of thousands of people watching šŸ˜‚
Ā 

Astute

Spot on Robins.

You see the comments on here like work all week then play football at weekends for fun. It's difficult to keep up a high fitness level without taking it a bit too far. Then you have the constant travelling hundreds of miles and expect to be fresh.

A little bit of confidence has done Simms a lot of good. Before he would have just hit it and hoped for the best. But like he said he looked at where the keeper was and just passed it into the corner of the goal. Made it sound easier than it was.
Ā 

Users who are viewing this thread