wellmade

Jan 26, 2010
Hi sorry for intruding on your site but I am a Motherwell fan and there has been a rumour posted on one of our forums (steelmenonline.co.uk) that an offer has been accepted for one of our young but promising defenders Mark Reynolds. Supposedly having talks with your lot today.?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

We knocked back a bid of £1Million for him from Rangers the Summer before last. Mark McGhee wanted to keep hold of him for our Euro adventure.

He has 18 months left on his contract and has admitted that he would like to move on either now or in the Summer.

Here is his profile from the Official site http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/players/player.php?id=95

Mark has been a stalwart in our defence for the few seasons and can play Central Defence, Left Back and as a sitting midfielder in front of the back four. He has quite a bit of pace about him and although maybe not yet the finished article, he reads the game well.

He will leave with the blessing of the Motherwell fans and in the hope that one day later in his career he'll come back and see it out at Fir Park.

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
He looks like a good player. I must admit I haven't heard of him but we are really lacking a left back!

He sounds like a player that Ray Ranson is interested in due to being up and coming!

Users who are viewing this thread