Mark Hughes - Sacked (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
QPR have just sacked Mark Hughes, Mark Bowen in temporary charge..........Until Harry take's over i should think.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
no real surprise ........ seemed to have lost his way and the players were not doing it for him

wingy

Where is the Honour ,why could'nt he just walk .

Abject failure and foolish owner for giving him so much.

kg82

I think Harry's a fool if he takes that job, personally. And I have this unwarranted hatred for qpr too (I wanted Hughes to stay on for that reason)!!

wingy

I think Harry's a fool if he takes that job, personally. And I have this unwarranted hatred for qpr too (I wanted Hughes to stay on for that reason)!!

Anything to do with Ibiza 7 summers ago??

Loved that first game at the Ricoh after that, Claus Jorgenson scoring that first Houchenesque goal there IIRC.:)

Edit; Or was it Dele.

Last edited:

SkyBlueScottie

I thought it was odd that Harry was supposedly contemplating the Ukranian international job..... obviously gave QPR the hurry up.

It's about damn time. Sparky is a legend and he's done well at other clubs. But he f**ked big style at QPR. He had some of the best players outside of the top 6 and he couldnt gett he job done. Dont get me wrong, i hate to see managers get the sack, but Hughes must have seen this coming and unfortunatley, he deserved to be sacked. Can Harry make a differance? Yes. He won the cup with Pompey, brought spurs from relegation battle to Champions league Knock-out phase and has done well at almost every club he's been at. He'll make a differance but i cant see QPR getting higher than 8th next seaon. They'll stay up, but i cant see them being Champions League contenders next year

Tad

Not surprised. The writings been on the wall for a while now. Is Harry really the answer though? I'm not so sure. Think his mates in the media have helped boost his career and reputation greatly.

SkyBlueScottie

Harry will get the players playing for him which accounts for more than 1/2 the job at the level they are at.

Although he obviously does have friends in the press which is why nobody mentioned the fact that he could not have taken the Ukraine job as he does not hold the correct coaching qualifications........:whistle:

Covstu

I didn't really rate hughes to be honest, he brought some random players in my opinion!!!

kg82

Anything to do with Ibiza 7 summers ago??

Loved that first game at the Ricoh after that, Claus Jorgenson scoring that first Houchenesque goal there IIRC.:)

Edit; Or was it Dele.

Oh bloody hell yeah, I forgot about that!! Dele and shittu nearly scrapping before it had even kicked off!! Brilliant!

Tad

Hughes seems to do best when he has little or no money to play with. Give him a sackful and things seem to go a bit awry.

That's kinda how I feel about Moyes too. He's been clever though. He could of easily of jumped ship ages ago, but he has it all setup there and to change all that would be disastrous in my opinion.

Covstu

Hughes seems to do best when he has little or no money to play with. Give him a sackful and things seem to go a bit awry.

I think there is a few managers who work better on a shoestring rather than millions, O'neill jumps to mind at thee moment!!

Users who are viewing this thread