Transfer Rumour Mario Balotelli (1 Viewer)

win9nut

I'm surprised this hasn't been said, but....all these IDK's, eh: they don't have a Cluj.

giphy.gif

TTG

jordan210

It all makes sense now.

Promotions party big surprise was fireworks.
Balotelli loves fireworks.
So Balotelli was suppose to be the surprise at the promotion party.

So basically Balotelli confirmed

Terry_dactyl

It all makes sense now.

Promotions party big surprise was fireworks.
Balotelli loves fireworks.
So Balotelli was suppose to be the surprise at the promotion party.

So basically Balotelli confirmed
I notice on Twitter he’s following Daniel Sturridge...used to play for us. Coincidence?!?!
I think I also read that he’s about to start following Carl Baker. Done deal.

Grendel

What?! He’s not signing but there is no way any team in the Championship would turn Balotelli down. Ravel Morrison keeps getting Championship moves and is not close to the player Balotelli is

He’s not signing but if you did a poll of would you prefer Biamou or him upfront - well..

Nonleagueherewecome

He’s not signing but if you did a poll of would you prefer Biamou or him upfront - well..
You're not implying that the majority of City fans are ignorant idiots who know nothing of football and that you're superior are you, Grendel? 'Cos that would be totally out of character for such a fair-minded, generous soul as yourself.

And not at all sour grapes from someone who moaned whenever Biamou came on last season and invariably impacted the game.

Moff

I’ve heard it’s on.....apparently he’s heard about all the service Julian Gray puts into our strikers and reckons he’s nailed on for 20 goals for us next season!

Corrado

You know what, even if this were true, fuck Mario. Absolutely garbage player. More famous for being a tosser than his ability to score. Hand on heart, gun to my head someone said you could sign him for free, I'd honestly say no
Where is the dislike button?

Corrado

Dislike all you want. Don't believe the hype. You just did
What hype? Mario was and still is a world class player, yes he has issues but on his day he is unstoppable, to say you wouldn’t want him on a free is just delusional

larry_david

What hype? Mario was and still is a world class player, yes he has issues but on his day he is unstoppable, to say you wouldn’t want him on a free is just delusional
World class??? Be - fucking - have the pricks only famous for being a prick. I stand by it. We sign him he spends more time trying to get in the press than work for the team. Absolutely no no and double no

capel & collindridge

World class??? Be - fucking - have the pricks only famous for being a prick. I stand by it. We sign him he spends more time trying to get in the press than work for the team. Absolutely no no and double no
And now that we've signed Joe Nuttall, I'm not sure Mario would get in the team.

w3byGe2-_bigger.jpg

Championship transfer news

@EFLTransfers9
·
Aug 3
Coventry City have agreed a deal with Blackpool’s Joe Nuttall for a 4 year deal at the club, set to be announced later today. #ccfc #blackpool #coventrycity https://pic.twitter.com/xlrV2zwVxQ

Replying to @EFLTransfers9

cc84cov

And now that we've signed Joe Nuttall, I'm not sure Mario would get in the team.

w3byGe2-_bigger.jpg

Championship transfer news

@EFLTransfers9
·
Aug 3
Coventry City have agreed a deal with Blackpool’s Joe Nuttall for a 4 year deal at the club, set to be announced later today. #ccfc #blackpool #coventrycity https://pic.twitter.com/xlrV2zwVxQ

Replying to @EFLTransfers9
4 year deal for a player who can’t cut it in league 2 yeah ok 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Il Pirata

You know what, even if this were true, fuck Mario. Absolutely garbage player. More famous for being a tosser than his ability to score. Hand on heart, gun to my head someone said you could sign him for free, I'd honestly say no
100%. His career has gone down the toilet, and what he has done with his hometown team Brescia this season is a disgrace.

His next stop will be outside of any notable league, maybe Turkey at best, so he can pick up more money doing sod all.

Terry_dactyl

100%. His career has gone down the toilet, and what he has done with his hometown team Brescia this season is a disgrace.

His next stop will be outside of any notable league, maybe Turkey at best, so he can pick up more money doing sod all.
I like him!

Paxman II

In all honesty I wouldn't want him anywhere near the dressing room of our football club. Yikes! It would be in complete contrast to everything we are doing under Robin's.

As for the Ipswich lad Jackson, not so sure he is what we need. No guarantee he would hit the ground running in the championship as with Godden. Of course Vievash ans Robin's might be seeing something in him they can improve dramatically, and I trust in them.

Users who are viewing this thread