Transfer Rumour Mario Balotelli (1 Viewer)

RingoCCFC

In fairness, people first talked about Joe Cole coming when they thought they had seen some initials on a training top. Turned out is was for Jack Cork. Maybe in about 6 years time we will be seeing Balotelli in the Sky Blue of Coventry.

Hopefully he’s in town because his car broke down, not coming to play like a Yakubu!

I’d take an alternative Dennis Wise style player again though! Will never forget that goal he scored for us... thought he was just going to be pure shite with his age but he proved me wrong.

RingoCCFC

Imagine if it even crossed Balotelli’s mind to join Cov if we offered 😂😂

0%chance still

Guy loves himself he’s perhaps googled his name and seen it! Perhaps got his agent on the line to Ryton right now trying to get him a deal worked up! Can just imagine MR’s face if that ever happened ‘sorry you’re just... a c**t... we don’t want your type of player!’

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Guy loves himself he’s perhaps googled his name and seen it! Perhaps got his agent on the line to Ryton right now trying to get him a deal worked up! Can just imagine MR’s face if that ever happened ‘sorry you’re just... a c**t... we don’t want your type of player!’
I can actually imagine Robins doing that 😂😂

DionDublinsJockstrap

This is obviously complete c**p and shows that the CET is devoid of any footballing nous.
Mark Robins has built a team that works hard, plays to his plans, has absolute togetherness. You do not destroy that by introducing a potentially malign element.

Terry_dactyl

This is obviously complete c**p and shows that the CET is devoid of any footballing nous.
Mark Robins has built a team that works hard, plays to his plans, has absolute togetherness. You do not destroy that by introducing a potentially malign element.
No smoke without fire! I hear we’ll be announcing Balotelli, and Ravel Morrison later this afternoon.
And When Robins goes to Bournemouth we’ll take Joey Barton!

SlowerThanPlatt

What?! He’s not signing but there is no way any team in the Championship would turn Balotelli down. Ravel Morrison keeps getting Championship moves and is not close to the player Balotelli is

steve cooper

Obviously he isn't coming, but I think it could work really well if it happened (which it won't)
MR would persuade him to buy into the (miracle) of L2 to premiership in 4 seasons without a home ground. Balotelli would be up for it.

Magwitch

Obviously he isn't coming, but I think it could work really well if it happened (which it won't)
MR would persuade him to buy into the (miracle) of L2 to premiership in 4 seasons without a home ground. Balotelli would be up for it.
The money Balatello has

covcity4life

What?! He’s not signing but there is no way any team in the Championship would turn Balotelli down. Ravel Morrison keeps getting Championship moves and is not close to the player Balotelli is
Balotelli is 100 times the player godden is. That doesn't mean godden is bad. Doesn't mean i dislike him. Balotelli just is in a different stratosphere of talent!

With balotelli its not simply a case of bad attitude. He is immature and needs to be loved. That would be what cov fans would need to do. Its easy to judge him but he went to brescia to join his home town team and still got racist abuse. He's alwaya been told no such thing as a black Italian so has massive chip on his shoulder. Not absolvijf him of his many many mistakes but feel he is judged harshly as a human being sometimes

Why are we even talking about this hes not coming lol!

Evo1883

Ballotelli was always overrated imo, has ability but never used it properly so can't be classed as a top player... Awful attitude too

Reactions: vow

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Balotelli is 100 times the player godden is. That doesn't mean godden is bad. Doesn't mean i dislike him. Balotelli just is in a different stratosphere of talent!

With balotelli its not simply a case of bad attitude. He is immature and needs to be loved. That would be what cov fans would need to do. Its easy to judge him but he went to brescia to join his home town team and still got racist abuse. He's alwaya been told no such thing as a black Italian so has massive chip on his shoulder. Not absolvijf him of his many many mistakes but feel he is judged harshly as a human being sometimes

Why are we even talking about this hes not coming lol!
Its fun thats why 😂

Mcbean

Dennis Wise and of course Roberto Jarni signings were also in the cant believe its not butter signings

lifeskyblue

Wasn’t there a player from Cluj that we were linked with a week or two ago? Can’t remember if he a forward or midfielder but if the former then perhaps Balotelli signing for them frees this other guy up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm surprised this hasn't been said, but....all these IDK's, eh: they don't have a Cluj.

Users who are viewing this thread