Transfer Rumour Mario Balotelli (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Had to post this one for everyone to enjoy 👀👏🏼🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 8FB12527-75A3-4DC3-A854-689A3EB27EAF.png
    8FB12527-75A3-4DC3-A854-689A3EB27EAF.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 188

jordan210

Might be something to this one.

giphy.gif

Bumberclart

Absolutely zero chance of this happening. *

* Said the same when I 1st heard about Joe Cole.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

rob9872

In fairness such a waste. Been stealing a living for years now and still only 29. Could have been amazing with a bit more application but performances haven't matched his wages or talent. Shame, but with his millions he couldn't give a fk what I or anyone else thinks. Still smile at some of the stories from his City days though.

covcity4life

Absolute BS I assume lol bit funny

Talent of a generation every coach says .just not mindset

But he's never been coached by robins..

Csnt wait for fans to go mad at his workrate tho lol

cc84cov

Can’t wait for Tom & his fiends at CET to hop on here tomorrow morning before printing is as their main story 🤣

skybluepm2

Jesus Christ. I didn’t even think that the smellograph would stoop as low as making this into an actual story.If they’d bother to skim through the page that has 50 followers and been in existence for no more than a week, they’d have seen that Tammy Abraham is going to Sheffield Wednesday for £1m and Ollie Watkins is leaving Brentford to join ‘local rivals’ Accrington Stanley for £11.5m 🤣

cc84cov

Can’t wait for Tom & his fiends at CET to hop on here tomorrow morning before printing is as their main story 🤣

Jesus Christ. I didn’t even think that the smellograph would stoop as low as making this into an actual story.If they’d bother to skim through the page that has 50 followers and been in existence for no more than a week, they’d have seen that Tammy Abraham is going to Sheffield Wednesday for £1m and Ollie Watkins is leaving Brentford to join ‘local rivals’ Accrington Stanley for £11.5m 🤣

Well that didn’t take them long,What time did I predict that to happen ? 10.40pm & by 11.40pm guess what ———> THE CET use it as their main story 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 proof is in the pudding they get all their stories off this forum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

RingoCCFC

It’s funny to think where this guy once was, now he’s subpar to league two standards of reliability! Oh wait... he never was reliable!

giphy.gif

Bertola

Well that didn’t take them long,What time did I predict that to happen ? 10.40pm & by 11.40pm guess what ———> THE CET use it as their main story 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 proof is in the pudding they get all their stories off this forum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

To be fair to the smellygraph. That article was posted at 4:22. Before i think the rumour was even on here.

They did clearly get the story from a random twitter article though

shmmeee

To be fair to the smellygraph. That article was posted at 4:22. Before i think the rumour was even on here.

They did clearly get the story from a random twitter article though

The story is about a random twitter post you fucking lemons!

Seamus1

Absolutely zero chance of this happening. *

* Said the same when I 1st heard about Joe Cole.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
In fairness, people first talked about Joe Cole coming when they thought they had seen some initials on a training top. Turned out is was for Jack Cork. Maybe in about 6 years time we will be seeing Balotelli in the Sky Blue of Coventry.

Users who are viewing this thread