March from the Green man. (4 Viewers)

scubasteve

Is this your protest about a protest? I can't see a bunch of blokes on the piss not walking from a pub to a stadium because someone changed where he was going to have a beer.

Not at all just making the point it's pointless and a waste of time, no idea why anyone thinks having a walk from a pub to the stadium is a protest, or it will achieve anything. Just enjoy the day stick protest to one side.

Nick

Administrator
Well lets do nothing at all and let them think everything is fine.
I cannot imagine it will make no difference at all but it will make some of us feel better.
(By the way I am not drinking)
So it's just for self assurance and making people feel better?

Last edited:

Chipfat

Where else and in what situation are the fans of this number going to be together to show what the club means to them. Its ok being smart and saying it doesn't matter, put it to oneside or it is because it makes you feel better. Trust me when the club is playing Nuneaton, you all may look and say we should of done more to highlight the state of the club. Because once the club has gone to that level, days like you are going to have on Sunday will be gone, then we will have nothing to follow or to discuss on a site about the good old days. I mean we are doing it now, we talk about HR and players of the past, its not far to fall before we become a forgotten story.

I live away and would give anything to walk up wembley way again with mates, so although its a day of enjoyment, i do not trust SISU or Tim to care of our club and any given opportunity to put SISU up in lights in a bad way should be taken with both hands. They do not want bad publicity, they want to show the FL all is well and they are being hurt by the powers in the city and have full backing of the fans. Tim has already shown his disregard for fans, why is it so bad or unworthy to grab a chance to show disapproval of our ownership

Last edited:

SkyBlueScottie

What does 1pm and 1.30pm symbolise? There is usually some silly gimmick attached. Or is the walk from the Green Man going to be timed at 34 minutes? For every mile between the Ricoh and Sixfields or some nonsense like that?
Nothing, its just an estimate as to how long they think it will take to walk there, and probably the exact time the leader of the protest wants to leave the pub to travel to the game.

letsallsingtogether

I'll join the march,
Anyway can fly my flag that is to big for the stadium now and burn it before we enter:)
Funny how all we hear is not at this game, save it untill they close the door.
Well when the door does finally close we can leave it to you lot.
PUSB.

Nick

Administrator
I'll join the march,
Anyway can fly my flag that is to big for the stadium now and burn it before we enter:)
Funny how all we hear is not at this game, save it untill they close the door.
Well when the door does finally close we can leave it to you lot.
PUSB.

Shock, some random scare mongering.

Why not contact Wembley to get permission for your flag?

Liquid Gold

Going from where you were drinking anyway to where you were going to watch football anyway is not a match is a drunken shouty walk.

Have a day off.

Nick

Administrator
Going from where you were drinking anyway to where you were going to watch football anyway is not a match is a drunken shouty walk.

Have a day off.

It's just to make people feel better and get some back pats.

My protest will be trying to get as many beers down on public transport throughout the day without being caught. That will show everybody.

Liquid Gold

It's just to make people feel better and get some back pats.

My protest will be trying to get as many beers down on public transport throughout the day without being caught. That will show everybody.
My protest will be enjoying my day out supporting the club I love. That'll show em.

Nick

Administrator
My protest will be enjoying my day out supporting the club I love. That'll show em.

giphy.gif

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Because there is literally no reason for it or because you act like a child?
Why am I acting like a child? Just because you don't agree with my stance? Why should I try and persuade anyone to do anything you either want to do it or you don't everyone has a choice. I might do it then again I might not. But don't come on here calling me a cold because I don't have the same view as you.

CCFC88

Why am I acting like a child? Just because you don't agree with my stance? Why should I try and persuade anyone to do anything you either want to do it or you don't everyone has a choice. I might do it then again I might not. But don't come on here calling me a cold because I don't have the same view as you.
I thought you closed your account? You're back?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread