Mansfield fixture (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Bought my tickets… thought that they weren’t selling very fast. Turns out I’ve purchased in the Mansfield end. Just make sure you scroll down to the north stand rather than be a cock like me and assume the option at the top of the list was the away end!!!!

Spoke to the ticket office and can only assume they’ve seen me out and about in my Stone Island clobber because they couldn’t do more for me in terms of changing them to the away end.

Terry_dactyl

Bought my tickets… thought that they weren’t selling very fast. Turns out I’ve purchased in the Mansfield end. Just make sure you scroll down to the north stand rather than be a cock like me and assume the option at the top of the list was the away end!!!!

Spoke to the ticket office and can only assume they’ve seen me out and about in my Stone Island clobber because they couldn’t do more for me in terms of changing them to the away end.
So will you be doing your customary sprint across the pitch to confront the home supporters?

Covkid1968#

Been practicing in the mirror with my …. “C’mon then Mansfield…. Let’s ave it “….with my arms outstretched
Can decide if it looks harder with or without the bifocals on?

Covkid1968#

So will you be doing your customary sprint across the pitch to confront the home supporters?
Last time I did the home end away was Villa when Cyrille scored after a couple of mins… for Villa. Cue mayhem in the Holt End and a pitch invasion by about 50 Cov.

Terry_dactyl

Been practicing in the mirror with my …. “C’mon then Mansfield…. Let’s ave it “….with my arms outstretched
Can decide if it looks harder with or without the bifocals on?
Remember to flash them your ‘Iyseden Christie: City ‘til I Die’ tattoo.

NortonSkyBlue

Last time I did the home end away was Villa when Cyrille scored after a couple of mins… for Villa. Cue mayhem in the Holt End and a pitch invasion by about 50 Cov.
That was no pitch invasion, it was run or get a beating. I seem to remember they went in single file alongside the pitch getting abuse from the then trinity road stand.

christonabike

I didn’t run I kept calm but was sweating like a rapist right up until the whistle when the Villa fans behind me were moaning that we had stayed up and “ had to play these fuckers next year”!.

skybluesam66

my memory was one of our supporters going and sitting on the centre circle refusing to move after the goal

Covkid1968#

my memory was one of our supporters going and sitting on the centre circle refusing to move after the goal
Yeah… just before kick off. Very odd! Think it was a Binley Park lad but we were all a bit odd from that school 😂😂

Covkid1968#

My Mansfield game iexperience has took another odd turn. My Forest season ticket holding neighbour told me down the pub he’s got himself a ticket and plans to sit with me..,, FFS. He thinks he’s on some sort of spying mission 😎😎 I said to him., Don mate… you do know you’re just a fan and you will look a complete cockhole if you file some sort of report. He’s an odd guy…, reinforced by him advising me Forest are preparing to bid for either OHare or Hamer!!! ITK Don as he’s now known will undoubtedly be wearing his new Forest away kit on Tuesday because he’s not been out of it for the last 10 days …. Keep an eye out for him and don’t pick on him… he really needs our support and help more than he knows.

rexo87

Assuming we will try and get 90 mins into the legs of as many players as possible over the Mansfield and Norwich game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Nothing wrong with Binley Park Kids!

giphy.gif

slowpoke

I went to the opening day fete at Binley Park school in the early sixties my sister was in the new in-take and sadly the last day that was a fete and football tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread