Mansfield away - limited allocation? (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

TICKETS: Details confirmed for away game at Mansfield Town

Only 940 available doesn’t say ‘initial’. Yet another game what will sell out before general sale. The football grounds site says the away end can hold up to 1,800. Notts County got 1,644 there and sold out.

Are our away allocations being restricted on police advice because of a small percentage of fans behaviour? Wasn’t there trouble at the Mansfield home game?

theferret

Has to be initial allocation, which is odd as they will sell in a day (much like FGR did). Notts County higher profile for them from a policing pov, so can't be that...

SlowerThanPlatt

Has to be initial allocation, which is odd as they will sell in a day (much like FGR did). Notts County higher profile for them from a policing pov, so can't be that...

Not sure, it doesn’t say initial. Says blocks A to E have been allocated which I imagine isn’t the full stand

M&B Stand

The further you go down the leagues the more they seem to find reason to pointlessly net off seats for elf and safety, especially when big clubs come to town.
Small club mentality.

Tommo72

I’m sure this will be the initial allocation. 940 will go within two days I’d say.

It did kick off at the home game.

Adge

I’m sure this will be the initial allocation. 940 will go within two days I’d say.

It did kick off at the home game.
Did it? When/where was that? Can’t say I seen or heard about any trouble.

olderskyblue

Any chance a kind STH can get 2 additional tickets for me?? :)

olderskyblue

Don't need to be a ST you can just get a membership for this one.
The tickets are for my cousin in Norfolk, so he can't commit to a membership, and there doesn't seem to be a package for just one game...

Speng

For some strange reason after saturdays great game I’ve bought tickets for Mansfield , PUSB

Tommo72

940 given for blocks A to E...which is the whole end? Bit odd. Online availability is only for C,D and E now....has anyone purchased for A or B unless those blocks are the missing 900 to make up the 1800?

Tommo72

Away tickets becoming a real issue....

Crewe is the only up and coming game where we will get an allocation that caters for the demand, then County...

CV22SBA

After Mansfield just Newport & Cheltenham left for me this season.
Cheltenham is last away game of season and could be a nightmare getting tickets if we're still in the mix.

RoboCCFC90

More tickets on sale from 9am tomorrow..

edgy

North-Stand.png
Mansfield.htm

Yeah 1600. Those barriers look secure. :facepalm:

steve82

Got on at 9 this morning after not being alert on Monday.

Looking forward to this one, been given the green light by the better half to go all the away games the rest of the season. Some good undercover work by the lad paved the way to clinching the deal

Users who are viewing this thread