Mandatory Footy league show thread (1 Viewer)

Bracing for Barton spectacular and depression.

Nick

Administrator
At least bham have had a bad start, either their bad run will continue or change against us :(

StevieM

Where was Murphy for the second goal-rooted as usual.
Too little and never gets in the mix, should have been out to at least fist the ball away.
Too quick to blame and berate every one else for my liking, needs to take a look at himself. :jerkit:

speedie87

It is interesting to see a load of random players on 4 goals already in league 1!

Can't see McDonald getting the goals this season, he's just not athletic enough for my liking and misses a lot of one on ones like yesturday.

wingy

Can't see McDonald getting the goals this season, he's just not athletic enough for my liking and misses a lot of one on ones like yesturday.

For the Gilt edged chances he's had this season he could be on 4 scored instead of one

torchomatic

A plus point for me apart from being undefeated is that all our goals have come from different players. Its nice not to have to rely on one person getting all the goals. Thought of another positive, we've scored in every game.

Stevec189

Also coincided in every game! We are incapable of keeping a clean sheet! I also thought Healy won the penalty with a bit of clever thinking Wood will learn from this and is still out best player by a country mile, followed by Jennings. PUSB!

Users who are viewing this thread