Manchester Male Rapist (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Saw this earlier, majorly disturbing. I’m not sure he’ll last long in prison.

bringbackrattles

Britain's 'most prolific rapist' has been sentenced to 30 years in jail, by which time he will be Britain's ''most prolific rape victim''.
All the time I did in prison I never once seen or heard of any prisoner engaging in homosexual behaviour. The only cons who do I heard were lifers, but on a small scale. Their were probably gays doing time but if so they kept that to themselves, as if they tried it on so to speak they'd have ended up with no teeth !
Paedophiles and rapists are or were kept away from the main prison population as they would be in danger of severe beatings or worse.

CCFCSteve

All the time I did in prison I never once seen or heard of any prisoner engaging in homosexual behaviour. The only cons who do I heard were lifers, but on a small scale. Their were probably gays doing time but if so they kept that to themselves, as if they tried it on so to speak they'd have ended up with no teeth !
Paedophiles and rapists are or were kept away from the main prison population as they would be in danger of severe beatings or worse.

Hope he's put in general population and gets a pasting !

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Paedos and rapists are usually sent to Parkhurst on the Isle of Wight. It is now a sex offenders prison, so they can keep them in check all in one place.

bringbackrattles

Paedos and rapists are usually sent to Parkhurst on the Isle of Wight. It is now a sex offenders prison, so they can keep them in check all in one place.
I was in Stafford gaol in the 80's and they'd started putting nonces on a wing there. Rolf Harris did his time there.

richnrg

perhaps you weren't pretty enough ;)

shmmeee

Would love to hear your views on prison reform some time. What works what doesn’t what should change.

bringbackrattles

Would love to hear your views on prison reform some time. What works what doesn’t what should change.
When I was a prisoner gaol was all about surviving within the system. No matter the sentence, short or long, you had to stay strong or the bullies would exploit the weaker prisoner. It was over crowded back then with 3 to a cell in Winson Green, and in Stafford 2 to each cell. No wonder violence was common , you felt claustrophobic and so to release frustration you often lashed out. But I had the mindset that we are being rightfully punished, so accept your lot and get on with it. But many cons never thought like me, they moaned and groaned at everything, never pleased. I've mentioned many times that prison is what you make it, in other words either knuckle down and do the time, or keep on whining and do it the hard way. I once had 24 months to do so after a few months of kicking off causing trouble, I decided that was stupid behaviour, so went to classes at night doing an English literature course, and let off steam in the gym instead of scrapping with other inmates. That worked for me.
So as for prison reform I believe it has to start with the mindset of the prisoner, change the thinking and stop being the victim, you're in prison because you did wrong.

PurpleBin

Saw this earlier, majorly disturbing. I’m not sure he’ll last long in prison.

People always say stuff like that ref cases like this...Ian Huntley, Rose West and the like are all still going strong. As others said, he'll be kept on a wing with other paedophiles and people who have done other stuff like crimes against children etc. Basically, among his own kind.

For what it's worth, I did about 14 months in a YOI when I was 16. Lads doing short sentences up to about 8 years I think it was. As Bring Back Rattles said...it's what you make of it. I knuckled down, took it on the chin and spent most of my time in 'school' or the gym. I ended up doing alright for myself in the end really. Certainly some bad people in there for sure. This was early 2000s.

shmmeee

When I was a prisoner gaol was all about surviving within the system. No matter the sentence, short or long, you had to stay strong or the bullies would exploit the weaker prisoner. It was over crowded back then with 3 to a cell in Winson Green, and in Stafford 2 to each cell. No wonder violence was common , you felt claustrophobic and so to release frustration you often lashed out. But I had the mindset that we are being rightfully punished, so accept your lot and get on with it. But many cons never thought like me, they moaned and groaned at everything, never pleased. I've mentioned many times that prison is what you make it, in other words either knuckle down and do the time, or keep on whining and do it the hard way. I once had 24 months to do so after a few months of kicking off causing trouble, I decided that was stupid behaviour, so went to classes at night doing an English literature course, and let off steam in the gym instead of scrapping with other inmates. That worked for me.
So as for prison reform I believe it has to start with the mindset of the prisoner, change the thinking and stop being the victim, you're in prison because you did wrong.

I suppose the counter argument is if many of them had the capacity to change their mindset they would t be there.

Would more space help or would you see that as removing the punishment aspect?

shmmeee

People always say stuff like that ref cases like this...Ian Huntley, Rose West and the like are all still going strong. As others said, he'll be kept on a wing with other paedophiles and people who have done other stuff like crimes against children etc. Basically, among his own kind.

For what it's worth, I did about 14 months in a YOI when I was 16. Lads doing short sentences up to about 8 years I think it was. As Bring Back Rattles said...it's what you make of it. I knuckled down, took it on the chin and spent most of my time in 'school' or the gym. I ended up doing alright for myself in the end really. Certainly some bad people in there for sure. This was early 2000s.

Does the prison recognise the difference between those knuckling down and those who aren’t? Could we make it easier for those like you to get more out of it and not get beaten up and those who don’t to stay where they are?

Does knuckling down keep you out of trouble or are you a teachers pet or whatever the hard man prison lingo is?

PurpleBin

Does the prison recognise the difference between those knuckling down and those who aren’t? Could we make it easier for those like you to get more out of it and not get beaten up and those who don’t to stay where they are?

Does knuckling down keep you out of trouble or are you a teachers pet or whatever the hard man prison lingo is?

To be honest, where I was wasn't so bad. Violence every day and definitely bullying but if you wanted to keep your head down and what not you were alright. Balancing an "I wont let people take the piss out of me" as in taxing your stuff etc. With a "I just want to crack on and go home" wasnt that hard to do.

The gang culture was there as well. Generally the lads from Cov stuck together, same as the lads from Leicester, Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham and so on. Certainly don't remember any particular racial vibe like there apparently is now but thats another story for another thread!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Appreciate the responses though! Always fascinating to hear from someone who has experienced something you haven’t.
The thought of spending any time in prison scares me senseless if I'm honest.

Covstu

Didn’t Huntley get killed in prison?

Brighton Sky Blue

What about this guy

wingy

What a gloriously funny thread taken from the depths of a depraved individuals come uppance.
I do hope his victims can employ such gallows humour to overcome their scars.

Greggs

I assume the guys he took back were alone and absolutely steaming or brought back on the promise of a house party with more booze / girls.

I remember one time being so drunk that I left a pub, blacked out and found myself in a completely unknown part of town. These two lads my age came towards me and welcomed me into a house. All was okay until one of them sat at a piano and started singing hymns while the other sat closely beside me on a sofa, smiled creepily and said "The Lord can save you too y'know"

giphy.gif
Did you shag him?

Users who are viewing this thread