Manchester and north west Cov fans (1 Viewer)

tskezz

To any one new to this thread, we have started a WhatsApp group you can join here;
Cov NW Supporters

Have people from Manchester, Altringham, Wigan, Liverpool, Blackpool, Rawtenstall, Northwich, Chester, Ramsbottom, Bolton, Bury & others I've probably missed.

tskezz

Cheers for DMs, ill reply to them now. So anyone not in our group knows we are all planning on meeting up for before the Rochdale game and travel in together this Saturday.

We are meeting at The Seven Stars Weatherspoons in the PrintWorks for 11am, map here -> Google Maps , plan is to have a few beers there and then get the train to Rochdale and possibly have a beer there depending on what time we have.

Anyone welcome to join us, from the NW or not.

Have DM'd you lad.

tskezz

Think I've got added all of you have asked now, if ive missed you/any one else let me know.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I've been based in Liverpool since the heady days of the 1990s.....Think I'd be up for this....I'm going Rochdale tomorrow but can't make the early start for drinking.
But i'll defo re-visit this before the Accy game....
....and possibly Blackpool, but I may already have a fair bit of company for that one which is looking likely to be total carnage...

Do we get to know whos who off here when you join the whatsapp of this elite group of NW fans?

tskezz

The whats app is just to organise quicker as this thread obviously goes down the pages over time. but yeah feel free to join up to any games you fancy.

Covcraig@bury

Cheers for DMs, ill reply to them now. So anyone not in our group knows we are all planning on meeting up for before the Rochdale game and travel in together this Saturday.

We are meeting at The Seven Stars Weatherspoons in the PrintWorks for 11am, map here -> Google Maps , plan is to have a few beers there and then get the train to Rochdale and possibly have a beer there depending on what time we have.

Anyone welcome to join us, from the NW or not.
count me in . I will be there for a few pre-match pints

TTG

Drop me a dm if you still want that logo m8

jimmyhillsfanclub

Whilst still buzzing after my solo rochdale trip, I'm currently trying to shake and swerve enough responsibilities to head down to brum on Tuesday POTG....its unlikely, but in the event I manage it, any of you NW fans already going?

Has the potential for group travel to "home" games already been raised?
Does it already happen?
Am I getting ahead of myself?

Ps: how many made the 11am start?

Saddlebrains

I got talking to a bloke outside the Cemetery pub just down from the ground.

Turned out to be Purple Bin

Seemed like a good few of you from north west made it fair play to you

letsallsingtogether

My son and Daugher live in Manchester my son is away travelling around the world at the moment but am sure he would like to join.
Couple of his mates have also moved up there.

tskezz

Whilst still buzzing after my solo rochdale trip, I'm currently trying to shake and swerve enough responsibilities to head down to brum on Tuesday POTG....its unlikely, but in the event I manage it, any of you NW fans already going?

Has the potential for group travel to "home" games already been raised?
Does it already happen?
Am I getting ahead of myself?

Ps: how many made the 11am start?
Nothing planned together but i know a few are planning it individually.

Users who are viewing this thread