Manager of the Month (1 Viewer)

jim20

With no games for the next few weeks at least the curse will be broken!

AOM

Is there any evidence of the Manager of the Month curse transferring over to the following season?

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Is there any evidence of the Manager of the Month curse transferring over to the following season?
This is the thing; you've probably played shite teams in the month in order to win x games, so chances are your next month's fixtures will against harder teams and so you'll lose. But as that's not particularly romantic, let's just call it a curse 😬

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

AOM

This is the thing; you've probably played shite teams in the month in order to win x games, so chances are your next month's fixtures will against harder teams and so you'll lose. But as that's not particularly romantic, let's just call it a curse 😬

No logic please 😂

TTG

To be fair last time we got it the world literally fucking stopped

ovduk78

I think MR should be in the nominations for manager of the season with Warburton & Ismael as their clubs have all exceeded expectations. Won't be if course & it will be the Norwich, Watford & Brentford manager's who have all finished where their budgets & players should have.

Mucca Mad Boys

I think MR should be in the nominations for manager of the season with Warburton & Ismael as their clubs have all exceeded expectations. Won't be if course & it will be the Norwich, Watford & Brentford manager's who have all finished where their budgets & players should have.

I also think Ainsworth has done a really good job to take it to the last day of the season too (technically).

SlowerThanPlatt

Not sure it’s that cut and dry, as Tuchel is showing at Chelsea. Didn’t Watford switch managers anyway? They couldn’t look less interested if they tried against us at St Andrews under the previous boss.

no_loyalty

Not sure it’s that cut and dry, as Tuchel is showing at Chelsea. Didn’t Watford switch managers anyway? They couldn’t look less interested if they tried against us at St Andrews under the previous boss.

They changed manager’s in December, their latest manager was in charge when we played them at St Andrews.

Users who are viewing this thread