Manager of the Month (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

Robins has been nominated (shock) with Barton, Jackett and Robinson.

Think itll be MR or Robinson.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

hill83

THE CURSE TYPICAL CITY NEVER SCORE FROM CORNERS EX PLAYERS ALWAYS SCORE AGAINST US IF A TEAM NEEDS A WIN PLAY US

giphy.gif

ccfcricoh

Nothing is stopping us now....

Just give him the manager of the year one at the same time, wipe it with antibacterial wipes though first Mark!

Nick

Administrator
Let Joey have that and give Robins manager of the season once we win the league.

SAJ

Robins has been nominated (shock) with Barton, Jackett and Robinson.

Think itll be MR or Robinson.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Would have thought Jackett will win in. 18 points and a cup win gd of 11 for the month.
Barton 16 pts gd 5
Robins 16 pts gd 6
Robinson 16 pts gd 6

Mucca Mad Boys

Joey Barton actually deserves it more than anyone for February.

Wins against Pompey, Peterborough, Wycombe (with 10 men), Wimbledon, Doncaster and denied a win v Sunderland.

Our form was great too, but fair play to Barton and Fleetwood. They are in contention for automatic promotion.

Curse of Manager of the Month award - that'll be the end of the unbeaten run then.

shmmeee

The “curse” is just regression to the mean, like bullshit medical treatments. Team overperforms, wins MOTM, goes back to normal form after.

luckily our normal form is still title winning so this is one thing I’m not scared about.

AStonesThrow

All that smiling, happiness and comradery.
Then you’ve got Will Bapaga on the end looking like he’s auditioning to take over from Liam Neeson in Taken

Users who are viewing this thread