Manager Merry go round. (1 Viewer)

thaiskyblue

I see AVB is back, this time at Zenit ST Petersberg, must be the job on the planet that get's big rewards for failure, i see they won in his first game against Dortmund last night but lost the tie, does anybody rate this guy ?

Gint11

No I don't. He has made millions from being sacked at 2 posts - Chelsea & Tottenham. Fair play to him I guess but isn't that a ridiculous thing? I heard once that when he went to the Interview at Tottenham he had a CV that was about 30 pages long detailing everything from Tactics to ideas etc...

CCFC88

Dont think he was in charge last night, he certainly wasnt in the dug out.

He couldnt have walked into a tougher job at Chelsea in all fairness to the guy and I think the attitude in the English press carried that into the Spurs job.

It takes a certain type of manager to work in England especially the PL, will probably be successful on the continent.

J

Jack Griffin

No I don't. He has made millions from being sacked at 2 posts - Chelsea & Tottenham. Fair play to him I guess but isn't that a ridiculous thing? I heard once that when he went to the Interview at Tottenham he had a CV that was about 30 pages long detailing everything from Tactics to ideas etc...

I would call that more of a strategy proposal not a CV!

torchomatic

Don't care really. The only manager I care about is the current Coventry City one. But agree, it seems to be the only job where failure is rewarded.

ccfcway

Don't care really. The only manager I care about is the current Coventry City one. But agree, it seems to be the only job where failure is rewarded.

dunno, players do quite well also,

Look at David Bentley. Multi millionaire !!

Users who are viewing this thread