Man Utd at the Ricoh monday night (1 Viewer)

diggerdaley

Just reading regarding u21 game Leicester v Man Utd at the Ricoh monday night, 3 overage players plus overage goalie allowed ,maybe some well known players on view £3 on the gate,:thinking about:

leachy19

Sounds a bit mental (and i probably wouldn't do it myself) but imagine if we packed the ricoh to cheer on united...

..but that however shows our support to the council over SISU which isn't resolving aything

Last edited:

italiahorse

Sounds a bit mental (and i probably would do it myself) but imagine if we packed the ricoh to cheer on united...

..but that however shows out support to the council over SISU which isn't resolving aything

Yes we all want the council to give in and give Sisu the Ricoh :facepalm:

Otis

Sounds a bit mental (and i probably would do it myself) but imagine if we packed the ricoh to cheer on united...

..but that however shows out support to the council over SISU which isn't resolving aything

No way I am going to watch any other team at the Ricoh other than a team from Coventry.

Gray

This might be a good protest idea...... Get 10,000 (i know it will never happen) or so at the Ricoh to watch Leicester under 21s. With the tag line "we'd rather watch Leicester at the Ricoh than Coventry in Northampton"

SkyBlue_Bear83

This might be a good protest idea...... Get 10,000 (i know it will never happen) or so at the Ricoh to watch Leicester under 21s. With the tag line "we'd rather watch Leicester at the Ricoh than Coventry in Northampton"

Why would you want to do something as stupid as that?

Otis

It will be a cold day in hell before I could ever say I'd rather watch Leicester believe me!!

Grendel

You've really thought that one through!!

SkyBlueScottie

Mentals, absolute bat shit mental.

hill83

chris-rock-huh-face.gif

giphy.gif

mindblown.gif

wormhead.gif

14kwrhk.gif

Mark-Wahlberg-WTF.gif

Gray

Ok bad idea! Got another one though...... We all get season tickets for Aston Villa!!!! That will really show them:slap:

Covstu

go and support Leicester, fooking hell I have heard everything now!! You Hackney fox in disguise?????

Astute

No way I am going to watch any other team at the Ricoh other than a team from Coventry.

Are you saying that you will only go to the Ricoh if it is a team from Coventry playing by themselves?

Or would you just close your eyes when our opponents get the ball?

Astute

How about us all buying a season ticket for Northampton and not going? They would then have the attendances as full but the ground nearly empty as usual. And when Wolves go there at the end of the season they won't be able to fill the ground and rant on about why they couldn't have a ticket in an empty stadium.

gouldberg

How about a slight altercation to the bizarre idea earlier and go with we'd rather boo Leicester in Coventry than watch/support Coventry/Sisu in Northampton. Plus the added bonus of booing Manchester United as well. Come on, a couple thousand all wearing Coventry merchandise booing Leicester, sounds fun to me!

Otis

Are you saying that you will only go to the Ricoh if it is a team from Coventry playing by themselves?

Or would you just close your eyes when our opponents get the ball?

The latter.

It's what I always do. Been watching the City play for 40 years and never ever seen an opposition goal go in.

That's why I always come home happy. We lose 4-1 and I leave the stadium believing we've won 1 nil.

SkyBlue_Bear83

The latter.

It's what I always do. Been watching the City play for 40 years and never ever seen an opposition goal go in.

That's why I always come home happy. We lose 4-1 and I leave the stadium believing we've won 1 nil.

Were you at the 0-0 draw with Arsenal last week? Should turn them over in the replay I reckon.

Otis

Were you at the 0-0 draw with Arsenal last week? Should turn them over in the replay I reckon.

Exactly. That's the spirit!!

You can always spot me at home games as I am the only City fan smiling while we're getting tonked!!

Sba180

Sometimes there is intelligent conversation on this forum but this thread is drivel. Surely its not about taking sides, supporting or booing other teams, leicester or otherwise?? Its about going to watch a game of football, a game which is probably likely to involve England stars of the not too distant future. What time does it start? Might take a trip up myself before going to work

Astute

Sometimes there is intelligent conversation on this forum but this thread is drivel. Surely its not about taking sides, supporting or booing other teams, leicester or otherwise?? Its about going to watch a game of football, a game which is probably likely to involve England stars of the not too distant future. What time does it start? Might take a trip up myself before going to work

Stop talking drivel.

JulianDarbyFTW

How's about ACL speak to one of the teams that our development squad are due to play 'away', and approach them about a one-off game at the Ricoh - that way we'd get to see our club play at home.

:thinking about:

covpete

Support Man utd, isn't that what we try and desperately stop our kids doing? At least most Leicester fans come from Leicester! If any Cov fans do go it should be just to protest or better still disrupt the game as much as possible, let ACL know what they're doing isn't acceptable like we have shown SISU the same!

skyblusam

As leicester u21s seem to play at the ricoh cant we contact leicester and get them to arrange a match against our u21s if you know what i mean

RoboCCFC90

Anyone thinking of attending this game has not thought this through. DO NOT ATTEND A GAME WHICH ISNT COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB AT THE RICOH.

I hope that is clear enough.

James Smith

Anyone thinking of attending this game has not thought this through. DO NOT ATTEND A GAME WHICH ISNT COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB AT THE RICOH.

I hope that is clear enough.

We're just talking about Sky Blues fans here right? Supporters of he two clubs involved may not feel they'd only go to one of our games at the Ricoh.:D

Users who are viewing this thread