Man U v Bournemouth abandoned (2 Viewers)

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

So in the space of a couple of hours you have mentioned that it is either IRA, and now "pretty likely" the Police? Really?

Talk about making assumptions without foundation!

Was it or was it not a training item that had been left behind? They say it was a private company im guessing it's "pretty likely" to be the same company who were operating at the Trafford centre as I predicted I thought it had been run by the police as I'm not That into all this crap I had only seen about the police apologising for an actor shouting allah akbar before blowing themself up which had cause offense and thought that probably ment they were the ones running the operation

chiefdave

At no point did anyone think 'Hang on, there was a training exercise the other day. Maybe we should give them a ring'?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Was it or was it not a training item that had been left behind? They say it was a private company im guessing it's "pretty likely" to be the same company who were operating at the Trafford centre as I predicted I thought it had been run by the police as I'm not That into all this crap I had only seen about the police apologising for an actor shouting allah akbar before blowing themself up which had cause offense and thought that probably ment they were the ones running the operation

Just thought your assumptions were a bit extreme, especially the IRA comment. But seems you weren't far off with the latter :D

Someone will be looking for a new job today one thinks!

Surprised the Police wouldn't have had any Intel after the event a few days before.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

only reason i mentioned the IRA was it was unusual to find a bomb these days due to modern approaches with suicide bombers and in the week id caught it on the radio that their was a threat of them attack britain again

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...rror-threat-ira-northern-ireland-bomb-attacks

its a crazy world that we currently live in, i also cant understand how a terror drill was played out at Old Trafford on Wednesday without the police been aware id have thought just like the trafford centre drills they should have been involved in such a drill

dutchman

Someone will be looking for a new job today one thinks!

Chris Reid, owner of Security Search Management & Solutions Ltd (SSMS)

He writes that he worked with G4S in the build-up to the 2012 Olympics, which the army had to be drafted in to police after the firm failed to deliver the security personnel promised.

“In the lead-up and during the London 2012 Olympics I had responsibility for the initial training of all personnel who provided the Search & Screening capability for Vehicles and Persons entering the Olympic Park plus refresher training and procedural quality assurance during the Games period.”

Users who are viewing this thread