Man city (1 Viewer)

Pellegrini offski in the summer, guardiola confirmed replacement. Not a great shock but, that'll be man city winning everything now then

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

The way they've treated Pellegrini is disgusting. They gave him a new contract just over 6 months ago. Disgustingly run club. I have no idea how they're above media criticism like other clubs such as United, Chelsea and Liverpool are. Some how they appear to be everyone's second team (probably due to a hate for United's success over the years) yet they've ruined countless English player's careers, thrown billions at a club and treated managers dreadfully. The worst of a particularly bad bunch.

Moff

Pellegrini offski in the summer, guardiola confirmed replacement. Not a great shock but, that'll be man city winning everything now then

Fair play to Man City for beating Man Utd and Chelsea to his services. Although I am not a great deal bothered about Premier League football, I am glad they got him as not a fan of the other two clubs, and would rather see a team in Sky Blue do well ;)

(Do think they should have treated Pellegerini better, but thats football for you)

NorthernWisdom

Yep, FWIW I'd rather Man City than the other monied clubs. They're also investing a lot into their academies as well, so they are trying to build a club rather than just buy in a load of players.

Not convinced Guardiola will win everything either. the boiy done well at Barcelona in a league of two (with occasional cameos from other sides), but Bayern was a soft choice, as they were already winning everything. The challenge for Man City is to turn sporadic successes into a proper dynasty.

lifeskyblue

When he...or any wannabe manager does a clough or Jimmy hill...or indeed Eddie Howe and takes an average side full of OK to good players and makes them significantly better then I will sit up and take note. I could manage barca and Bayern and possibly win the respective league but if I managed Bournemouth they would already be down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joy Division

Yep, FWIW I'd rather Man City than the other monied clubs. They're also investing a lot into their academies as well, so they are trying to build a club rather than just buy in a load of players.

Fair play for them investing in the academy, they don't have a great track record of bringing through the youth over the last few years do they. Trying to think of the last good Man City player to come through their youth system?

Terry Gibson's perm

Loves a challenge old Pep Barca, Bayern and now Man City Only PSG left after this

Gazolba

British managers in the Premiership soon to become as rare as British players?

Covstu

It's an inevitable appointment. I liked pelligrini but he wasn't going to win consistently particularly the CL. Man city went out and got the best there is, you can't really complain about that. He needs to invest in their back four desperately before even being considered for serious CL contenders

Terry Gibson's perm

It's an inevitable appointment. I liked pelligrini but he wasn't going to win consistently particularly the CL. Man city went out and got the best there is, you can't really complain about that. He needs to invest in their back four desperately before even being considered for serious CL contenders

He needs to make big changes there a whole defence is needed and at least two new midfielder to replace the aging Yaya and the Fernado twins in midfield :whistle: as they are the same player

Covstu

He needs to make big changes there a whole defence is needed and at least two new midfielder to replace the aging Yaya and the Fernado twins in midfield :whistle: as they are the same player
Toure didn't get on with him did he so I guess he will be out the door first!

Gazolba

Don't shed any tears for Pellegrini. He is richer than you or I ever will be. And those South American women ...

Users who are viewing this thread