Man City U18's vs Oxford U18's (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

As alluded to in another thread tonight we find out who our Under 18's will take on in the 4th Round of the FA Youth Cup, it will be an Away Fixture no matter who wins, so Man City or Oxford who would you want City to end up with?

I will also be organising travel for fans to follow the U18's in the next round, if you're interested let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

For those who aren't aware, Jason Wilcox is in charge of Man City's U18's now and they are playing tonight in their new Academy Facility, should they progress it's likely that our own U18's will play at that venue..

RoboCCFC90

I'll try to keep the thread updated with the main talking points,

@MCFC: KICK OFF: We are under way in the FA Youth Cup! Come on City!! #mcfc

RoboCCFC90

Looks like the Sky Blues are waiting patiently to learn there fate:

@ccfc_youth: The @Coventry_City #U18s find out later who their #FAYC 4th round opponents will be as @MCFC host @OUFClive at their new academy stadium.

RoboCCFC90

Almost Twenty Minutes in and it's 0-0 at present!

RoboCCFC90

Man City lead!

@MCFC: 26. GOAL CITY!! Marcus Wood puts City ahead after great work from Nemane. 1-0! #mcfc

RoboCCFC90

Half time in Manchester:

@MCFC: HALF TIME: #mcfc u18s deservedly ahead 1-0 over Oxford at the break courtesy of Marcus Wood's 26th minute opener. http://t.co/xwmQWgpvug

RoboCCFC90

Into the final few moments at Manchester, Man City still lead 1-0.. Manchester here we come!

RoboCCFC90

Man City score late on to make it 2-0 and its full time! We are away at Man City in the next round!

RoboCCFC90

Sounds like a nice trip for you Robbo, was that your preferred trip?

To be honest I think Man City will be the more popular trip, I can't deny that a trip to the Premier League Champions with their world class facilities is very appealing however I'd have gone to Oxford as I have been dying to get to one of the U18 fixtures!

It's a great chance for our U18's they've been playing well and with the likes of Maddison we can give a good account of ourselves. I am looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread