Man city owners (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Got to say think that's a really nice gesture.

Fair play

Should've seen the stuff sent out to Leicester season ticket holders for the final. Pin Badges, makeup, ribbons, all sorts. There's some good owners in football at the moment. Fair play to them.

Frostie

Burnley too, all of the 3,500 that get a ticket for the first game back are FOC.

Meanwhile Spurs... 🙄

fernandopartridge

Got to say think that's a really nice gesture.

Fair play

It's like buying your missus some chocolates after a 48 hour booze up, it's a gesture about as genuine

pastythegreat

Should've seen the stuff sent out to Leicester season ticket holders for the final. Pin Badges, makeup, ribbons, all sorts. There's some good owners in football at the moment. Fair play to them.
Notts County started the trend with black and white #RoarUsToWembley shirts. That was a class act

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

chiefdave

I hope we never reach a point where I'm being sent makeup and ribbons by the club.

Bugsy

would be nice if our owners could send one of these 👇 to every season ticket holder...PUSB

SBT

Thank you ever so much for the ribbons, sir, how can we ever repay you?

Users who are viewing this thread