Man City 3rd kid (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

CD9F376F-3131-4737-99C9-10F7FA77F841.png Described as mixing sportswear with street culture

I’d says it’s mixing those fake football tops you buy in Spain for 5 Euros with a Wellesbourne market store one along with ones saying Man United across the front

Utter shite… and almost £80

Brighton Sky Blue

The ‘authentic’ kits are priced at £115-130. They’re mistaken, that club hasn’t been authentic for years

Esoterica

If you need to have the name of the team emblazoned across the chest then it tells you everything you need to know about who they are marketing it to. Awful.

ajsccfc

featured-1.png

They did a similar thing in the Euros which I thought was shit but now suddenly look like masterpieces by comparison

Reactions: AOM

Terry_dactyl

I’m always amazed at how footballers get their hair to keep looking like that…immaculate…you know, Running around like they do.
When I play football I come off looking like a bag of chips. Tbh I’m not much better before kick-off.
What’s their secret? Pomade? Tar? Latex hair spray?

SBT

It looks crap, but fair play for actually trying something different from the usual wacky third kits.

AOM

To be fair by the 3rd Kid you don't give a shit anymore, the enthusiasm wanes and you don't give a shit as much as the first or second Kid

I'm already burnt out enough by the amount of kits we're releasing every year at the moment. 4 kits this year and last (although one of these being a one off for season ticket holders obv)
I thought third kits were mainly for European games?

If it gets the club more money though, then guess it's fair enough

Saddlebrains

I'm already burnt out enough by the amount of kits we're releasing every year at the moment. 4 kits this year and last (although one of these being a one off for season ticket holders obv)
I thought third kits were mainly for European games?

If it gets the club more money though, then guess it's fair enough

I think youve missed the joke pal

• Haha

Mucca Mad Boys

Puma do some nice clothing, trainers and sportswear. But, their football kits are actually horrible.

Mucca Mad Boys

Used to love the Puma Africa Cup of Nations kits

View attachment 21474

I agree though, the kits they did for us were pretty shocking

Agreed, the African cup of nations kits were really good! I like some of their international kits too.

Club football, I think some Arsenal kits were alright. But, Adidas has since done a much better job.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

They look like something you would bye at a charity shop, cheap and cheerful.

rob9872

34 posts in and nobody has had a pop at the op for typing Kid instead of Kit. This place has really gone down the shitter :)

Users who are viewing this thread