Malmo - Sisu (1 Viewer)

coundonskyblue

Am I right in thinking Sisu bought Malmo in Sweden?

Does anyone know if there is a Malmo fans forum? Maybe it would be worth getting in touch with them and seeing how they rate Sisu as owners?

kg82

I thought it was rumours they were thinking about it but nothing came of it?

Godiva

Well I can't find any evidence to support that Sisu is involved with Malmö. Wiki report Malmö FF to be the richest club in Sweden:

The club are an open member association, and the annual general meeting is the highest policy-making body where each member has one vote, therefore no shares are issued. The meeting approves the accounts, votes to elect the chairman and the board, and decides on incoming motions. The current chairman is Håkan Jeppsson who has been chairman since 2010 after taking over after Bengt Madsen. The club's legal status means that any interest claims are made to the club and not to the board of directors or club members. Daily operations are run by a managing director who liaises with the chairman.

With an equity of 78 million SEK the club are the richest football club in Sweden as of 2011. The turnover for 2010, excluding player transactions, was 148.3 million SEK which was the highest turnover to date.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malmö_FF)

shmmeee

On face value seems like a nice model for club ownership. Anyone know where I can read more on it?

Users who are viewing this thread