Malaysian Plane 'Shot Down' With 295 On Board (1 Viewer)

jon92

A passenger plane which crashed as it flew over eastern Ukraine with 295 people on board was reportedly shot down.

The Malaysia Airlines plane, which was flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was travelling at an altitude of 33,000 feet (10,000 metres) when it was shot down, Russia's Interfax reported.

An adviser to the Ukrainian interior ministry told the news agency the Boeing 777 was brought down by a Buk ground-to-air missile.

http://news.sky.com/story/1302864/malaysian-plane-shot-down-with-295-on-board

Otis

Just read this too : http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/malaysia-airlines-crash-victims-found-3882734

All very weird, makes you wonder about the other one that went missing too doesn't it?

But surely that is a complete nonsense isn't it? They have named all the people onboard. People know these people got on the plane. People left Facebook messages and spoke to people before they boarded. Are they trying to say that living passengers got on the plane alongside corpses?

Nick

Administrator
But surely that is a complete nonsense isn't it? They have named all the people onboard. People know these people got on the plane. People left Facebook messages and spoke to people before they boarded. Are they trying to say that living passengers got on the plane alongside corpses?

Ha it is strange, unless somebody had loads of bodies in their suitcases!

ccfc92

The corpses could have been in the luggage part of the plane. Very strange story. Unless it's taken a quote out of context and ran the story. There's not that much about the "corpses on board" really in the story.

bringbackrattles

You wait they'll be cover ups galore with blame being shifted all over the place.
But it's strange it's a Malaysian plane again involved,they sill haven't found the first one yet.
Fancy flying over a war zone anyway ? could be suicidal pilots wanting to take hundreds with them !

Grendel

The Malaysian plane is just unlucky. They are a good airline and fly in that airspace a lot. I've used them twice and a guy I work with loads. This is similar to the sinking of the Lucitania let's hope it's not the same end result.

bringbackrattles

I'm sticking with my suicidal pilots theory and they're need to take hundreds down with them.
as the saying goes:misery likes company."

wingy

The Malaysian plane is just unlucky. They are a good airline and fly in that airspace a lot. I've used them twice and a guy I work with loads. This is similar to the sinking of the Lucitania let's hope it's not the same end result.

This Is just too cruel ,try telling It all to the families.

Putins Fingerprints all over It ,did you see the meeting he held yesterday ,couldn't look into the Camera or at his colleagues .

Grendel

This Is just too cruel ,try telling It all to the families.

Putins Fingerprints all over It ,did you see the meeting he held yesterday ,couldn't look into the Camera or at his colleagues .

Oh I agree this is a Russian sponsored rebel missile attack gone wrong. No doubt at all.

Otis

Oh I agree this is a Russian sponsored rebel missile attack gone wrong. No doubt at all.

There is if you're my missus.

Always takes the Russian standpoint and thinks Putin is an absolutely wonderful man who can do no wrong. :(

Grendel

There is if you're my missus.

Always takes the Russian standpoint and thinks Putin is an absolutely wonderful man who can do no wrong. :(

Why? Did she like his topless cowboy pose?

Otis

Why? Did she like his topless cowboy pose?

I don't get it.

I say to her the Russian people have been lied to for close on 100 years, why would she believe anything that comes out of official sources? But she honestly believes Russia were right to invade Ukraine to protect the Russian people there, says the Ukraines shot down this plane and always accepts anything Putin says as the truth.

Baffles me. She accuses me of being anti Russian, which I'm not. Have said I have nothing against the Russian people, just the people in power.

Nick

Administrator
I don't get it.

original.jpg

Grendel

I don't get it.

I say to her the Russian people have been lied to for close on 100 years, why would she believe anything that comes out of official sources? But she honestly believes Russia were right to invade Ukraine to protect the Russian people there, says the Ukraines shot down this plane and always accepts anything Putin says as the truth.

Baffles me. She accuses me of being anti Russian, which I'm not. Have said I have nothing against the Russian people, just the people in power.

I assume she is not Russian?

Johnnythespider

Would this have happened if the western powers had been a bit more robust over the Crimea, it seems to me that the rebels in eastern Ukraine might have stayed on their farms had they not witnessed the capitulation that occurred at the time.

Grendel

Would this have happened if the western powers had been a bit more robust over the Crimea, it seems to me that the rebels in eastern Ukraine might have stayed on their farms had they not witnessed the capitulation that occurred at the time.

Well it didn't stop an American missile crew blowing up an Iranian passenger airline in the 80s did it?

wingy

I think the Wests stance over Syria is the biggest free pass to anyone who fancies a bit of Gengis style nation building .

Brighton Sky Blue

I think the Wests stance over Syria is the biggest free pass to anyone who fancies a bit of Gengis style nation building .

Don't see it as our responsibility to go dictating to others how to run their affairs and even less our responsibility to go in with tanks and choppers.

Users who are viewing this thread