Malaga's Yellow Card (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is he being put in the shop window in the development games? Apparently smashed Danny Rose and he had to be stretchered off with Oxygen against Barnsley.

covcity4life

im sure it was accidental no doubt

i hope he does a U turn on malaga, but i guess brown cant be sent back so be it.

BigadamL

maybe its a kick up the arse,
maybe he is home sick,
maybe he is a bad person in the camp.

we will more then likey never no. shame tho!:whistle:

skybluebeduff

Brown made team of the week on skysports last week, he's young, and he's not Johnny Evans so what do you expect?

CUS Wyken

I have more faith in Robins than Thorn so i'd side with Robins on his thinking of who is good and whose not for the team.

Malaga is a cracking player. Personally i think Robins is mad to transfer list him. He's right up there with the Edge. He's twice the player that Reece Brown is. I'm sure this was accidental. He would hurt a player on purpose. He's not Joey Barton for gods sake

Sick Boy

Malaga is a cracking player. Personally i think Robins is mad to transfer list him. He's right up there with the Edge. He's twice the player that Reece Brown is.

How many times have you watched Malaga play? Have you watched many of his past senior appearances for his previous clubs?

I wouldn't worry too much, considering that you believe he is 'twice the player of Reece Brown', I am sure that plenty of Championship clubs will be making a bid shortly. Maybe that Premier League club who wanted to sign him (that our previous manager told us) will be back in for him?

How many times have you watched Malaga play? Have you watched many of his past senior appearances for his previous clubs?

I wouldn't worry too much, considering that you believe he is 'twice the player of Reece Brown', I am sure that plenty of Championship clubs will be making a bid shortly. Maybe that Premier League club who wanted to sign him (that our previous manager told us) will be back in for him?

Have you seen Reece Brown lately? Whats the point of following the defender and wasting your energy if you're nto gonna stick a foot in there and make a challenge? Unlike that poor excuse for a footballer, Malaga goes for it. I've seen Malaga and Brown play and its obvious to me who is better

Sick Boy

Have you seen Reece Brown lately? Whats the point of following the defender and wasting your energy if you're nto gonna stick a foot in there and make a challenge? Unlike that poor excuse for a footballer, Malaga goes for it. I've seen Malaga and Brown play and its obvious to me who is better

It seems that professional football managers don't agree though. Why can we count the number of senior appearances that Malaga has made on our fingers?

Yorkshire SB

Malaga is a cracking player. Personally i think Robins is mad to transfer list him. He's right up there with the Edge. He's twice the player that Reece Brown is. I'm sure this was accidental. He would hurt a player on purpose. He's not Joey Barton for gods sake

Malaga looked poor in the games I've seen him in, including pre-season. Edge looks better, but still not great. Plus you have to ask yourself why he was in Nice Reserves!
Agree Reece Brown is terrible, but I'm hoping Cameron and Wood can form a decent partnership there anyway!

SBS

Malaga looked poor in the games I've seen him in, including pre-season. Edge looks better, but still not great. Plus you have to ask yourself why he was in Nice Reserves!
Agree Reece Brown is terrible, but I'm hoping Cameron and Wood can form a decent partnership there anyway!

Agreed, I think Cameron will become a big player for us. He reminds me of Ben Turner at the stage of his career when he was making mistakes, but you could see the potential. Experience at this level will help him no end

Users who are viewing this thread