Malaga (1 Viewer)

speedie87

At last a defender who looks dangerous in opposition box!

That was def over the line

Nick

Administrator
Looks to like to play the ball out rather than hoof it too. Picked some great passes under pressure. :)

At the start he looked a bit of a lard arse but he is quite quick!

gally9

Sort of player who don't care if hes going to get hurt, he will throw himself at the ball.. We haven't had that for a long time.. The most surprising thing about it is he's French..

Sutty

I like the look of him. Got caught out positionally once or twice but looked very competent in general.

Skybluefaz

Bizarrely picked row z out without a lot of pressure in him a couple of times. In general cut the mustard though. As mentioned before, did look very dangerous from set pieces. Didn't look particularly quick to me.

D

Deleted member 4232

Our best defender tonight. Read plays impressively,and positionally is very good. Won a lot of his aerial battles, more often than not was a composed last man. Don't know about those loud boots though!

Yorkshire SB

As for Malaga, looks decent, confident on the ball and looks to keep possession which I like. However lacks a bit of strength and pace, but overall good debut!

Nonleagueherewecome

It was over the line by miles: a couple of Sheff U players started to protest to the ref before realising the numpty lino hadn't given it.

ccfcrob

I honestly thought he had a terrible game looked slow not comfortable on the ball and was out of position which cost us he goal hope clarke gets fit and soon so we cqn move brown back into the middle

Grendel

It was over the line by miles: a couple of Sheff U players started to protest to the ref before realising the numpty lino hadn't given it.

Yes it was over but we scored 2 minutes later anyway.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I honestly thought he had a terrible game looked slow not comfortable on the ball and was out of position which cost us he goal hope clarke gets fit and soon so we cqn move brown back into the middle
Obviously one was out of position but Malaga was about 10 times better than Brown

ccfcrob

Thought brown did ok considering he played 90 minutes out of position i hope im proved wrong but malaga just looked shaky

Mucca Mad Boys

Thought brown did ok considering he played 90 minutes out of position i hope im proved wrong but malaga just looked shaky

What!? Brown was shocking today, at fault for the goal to start with.

He gave Cofie a golden chance to score, and throughout the game, he gave the ball away over and over.

He's supposed to be versatile, playing anywhere across the back 4.

Atleast when Malaga gave the ball away on 2 particularly stupid times, at least it went out of play so we could reset...

Overall, Malaga had a good debut and his partnership with Wood could prove to be amongst the best in L1

CCFC_Charlie

Miles over
A025GeCCEAEF7Ti.jpg

Martin180

Malaga was out of position for the goal cause any good centre back covers his full back once he has been beaten .......

pusbccfc

Malaga was decent, not as good as Wood!

Reece brown was awful! Just hoof's it, awful clearances. Got caught out and beaten on various occasions. Going toward he was a little better but looked slow at getting back.

Imo he won't get in the side when Cameron, Clarke, Cyrus are back!

brinner

Thought Malaga had a good debut and will get better as he gets used to the physical game in this division.

Nonleagueherewecome

Yes it was over but we scored 2 minutes later anyway.

And would've won 2-1. Unless you are about to go all Butterfly Effect on me..

Nonleagueherewecome

Miles over
A025GeCCEAEF7Ti.jpg

That really is a bleedin disgrace! I was livid at the time as I had such a great view-we couldn't protest as Sheff were busy re-starting and almost scoring at the other end :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sick Boy

That really is a bleedin disgrace! I was livid at the time as I had such a great view-we couldn't protest as Sheff were busy re-starting and almost scoring at the other end :mad: :mad: :mad:

You should always play to the whistle. Why didn't those around the ball smash it in to make sure?

Nonleagueherewecome

You should always play to the whistle. Why didn't those around the ball smash it in to make sure?

Don't tell me, that was the managers fault, wasn't it? :facepalm:

You really need to lighten up a little.

cyril

Oh come on thats a clear goal. Don't blame our players for celebrating a clear goal

Anyway Fu kers would have missed

cyril

I've been a few times to watch Nice as they're my local side. Theyre terrible. I can't see why Malaga couldn't get a game for them. Martin180 would play most games

Nonleagueherewecome

It never seems to with City though, does it? It's like we're getting payback now for all those last-day miracles..

Nonleagueherewecome

Robbed like an anal virgin after a "lads night out" in Rainbows...

Users who are viewing this thread