Malaga Stats (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Anyone found any reliable stats on our new signing? Seems there is hardly any info on him :thinking about:

Marty

The official site claims he was captain of the reserves.

ccfcway

FRENCH
Played in France
Talks French
Name doesnt sound French

Thats pretty much all we have

ccfc92

Telegraphs article makes him sound promising, but no stats on a 25 y.o from a top french club :thinking about:

ccfc_will

2010 AJ Auxerre 28 (0)
2011–2012 Nice 7 (0)

on wiki

Those stats are fake, whoever changed the wiki back from the 'joke' one created earlier forgot to change his apps back to;

2009-10 Auxerre 1 (0)
2010-12 Nice 2 (0)

He's only made 3 1st team apps in his entire career, all off the bench!

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

Those stats are fake, whoever changed the wiki back from the 'joke' one created earlier forgot to change his apps back to;

2010-11 Auxerre 1 (0)
2011-12 Nice 2 (0)

He's only made 3 1st team starts in his entire career

But in a nation with B-teams playing at league level, 1 and 2 is wrong too. If someone could be bothered to research how many CFA games he's had, we might get somewhee..

Nonleagueherewecome

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
need to read it again wingy ....... i thought the same but if you run cursor over the header to the column that 101 is the minutes played in 3 appearances ............ of course he could just have been put in room 101 :)

Nonleagueherewecome

Soz Wingy, gotta un-like your last post now! You'd better get the French version of Rothman's out.

Nonleagueherewecome

Now I think about it, didn't some French lower league side get to their cup final a few years back? Their cups are notorious for upsets-if Kevin "impressed in the cup", that would make sense.

wingy

Now I think about it, didn't some French lower league side get to their cup final a few years back? Their cups are notorious for upsets-if Kevin "impressed in the cup", that would make sense.

Just had a look ,Auxherre won it 2003 and 2005,so before our kevins time me thinks ,they had the same manager consequtively for 36 yrs 1964-2000,and again for a while after an interuption ,Guess who's their current manager,Jean Guy Willemme,have just been relegated to L2 but don't know if he took them down .Trivia Hey

ccfc_will

But in a nation with B-teams playing at league level, 1 and 2 is wrong too. If someone could be bothered to research how many CFA games he's had, we might get somewhee..

Calm down son! I was only pointing out the fact that the wiki page was wrong. Not trying to slaugher the guy. At the same time "3 1st team apps in his entire career" is a fact, so 1 and 2 first team apps is correct, not wrong.

Anyhow, lets all get along and try accept this man into our culture by learning some of his...

[video=youtube;xlMuwdmBhTk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlMuwdmBhTk[/video]

Baldrick!

Am I the only one to notice on Kevin Malaga's Wiki page that his middle name is BALDRICK! That's got fun with a capital N written all over for a song or two from the crowd. Capt. Blackadder.

grego_gee

After reading all your contributions and looking at all the facts, I can only conclude that this guy is a hobit!
He only got a contract so quick because he took on Noel Whelan as his agent and they only asked fot £10k a year!

:pimp:

The Penguin

I am no longer putting any faith in his Wikipedia entry considering that just a few hours ago his nickname, according to Wikipedia, was "Citizens Arrest". :D

Users who are viewing this thread