Madine (1 Viewer)

skybluefred

City have until Saturday to sign Madine because that is when his current deal runs out.
Talks continue tomorrow.

pusbccfc

Does it really take this long to extend a loan deal?!

Ashdown

That's good news and not because we'll rocket to the top 6 but he might help us climb away from the bottom 6. Happy days !

SkyBlueAbo

This is very very good news. This lad will score us goals and actually seems to like it here and is buying in/committed to our cause, unlike one or two others ....

Covstar

Since three of our strikers ( Jackson, Tudgay and Miller ) are in the bomb squad, It is vital we sign Madine till the end of the season at least. We have gone from having an abundance of strikers to struggling to name a sub striker in the team.

J

Jack Griffin

Madine signed till 4th Jan, not a lot of ambition going on there..

stupot07

Madine signed till 4th Jan, not a lot of ambition going on there..

What did you expect? You can't make permanent signings until January, you can't extend the loan for the entire season until January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

spider_ricoh

Since three of our strikers ( Jackson, Tudgay and Miller ) are in the bomb squad, It is vital we sign Madine till the end of the season at least. We have gone from having an abundance of strikers to struggling to name a sub striker in the team.

Or sign someone better like Leon Clarke.

Or give Tudgay and Jackson a prolonged run each in the team which would be a fairer basis to judge them than their limited appearances thus far.

shmmeee

Jesus wept, you're boring!

Oh well. Better shut up about the future of the club and holding its owners to their word. Wouldn't want to be boring.

OT: good work keeping Madine. I like him and seems to have a better attitude than most of our strikers.

Gazolba

Yeah, this seems aimed at making the stay longer once the rules allow.

Hardly, since they have a clause in the loan deal that they can recall him in 24 hours. Does that sound like he is not needed by them?

ccfcway

are we really reduced to a club that are happy that we have a Sheff Wed reserve for 4 weeks and SP is "delighted"

covmark

Oh well. Better shut up about the future of the club and holding its owners to their word. Wouldn't want to be boring.

OT: good work keeping Madine. I like him and seems to have a better attitude than most of our strikers.

sorry, i will be quiet about the club actually promising us a home.
The same boring shit over and over. I can pretty much guarantee any thread will have a post from you mentioning 3 weeks or some hilarious stadium timescale quip. Like I say you're fucking boring.

Last edited:

Astute

The same boring shit over and over. I can pretty much guarantee any thread will have a post from you mentioning 3 weeks or some hilarious stadium timescale quip. Like I say you're fucking boring.

So who is it that has mentioned 3 weeks or a stadium timescale? :thinking about:

Oh yes just read your post again :wave:

ajsccfc

Hardly, since they have a clause in the loan deal that they can recall him in 24 hours. Does that sound like he is not needed by them?

Sounds like they're smart and are aware they could be short of players if circumstances dictate, like how we had to recall Charles-Cook.

KersleyDigs

Of course this is good news. We look a far better team with Madine. The ball actually sticks when we play the ball long out of defence which eases the defences work. Madine is a VERY good striker at our level. Better than Clarke in my opinion....

Users who are viewing this thread