Madine back!!! (1 Viewer)

stgeorge1966

Just had a call from somebody very close to the club. Madine will sign later on a 18 month contract.... Free transfer as Madine waived some clauses in his contract at Sheffield Wednesday....

TheUKGryphon

Ok. Believe that when I see it. The 1st of many transfer day bull manure purveyors.

ccfcway

hope it happens.

We actually have some players now who might pass the ball, or crazier still, CROSS the ball to him.

chiefdave

If he comes back we need to start playing a 442. By his own admission he's no good up front on his own so it's a waste of wages unless we're going to play to his strengths.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We will have an absolutely formidable attack. No doubt about it. Absolutely.

ccfcway

I have just had it confirmed by the ginger one from Girls Aloud. She said...

oh oh oh oh he's just a goal machine
his name is Gary Madine
he's available on a free
Thats fine........

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I'm not sure he's what we need, least not while we have the other loan lads coming in, along with the west ham kid, and are already too top heavy up top!

If he was prolific, of course it would be different, but can he really offer is anything that the ones now at the club do not already?

Sky Blue Harry H

I am actually enjoying reading all the underwhelmed gallows humour stuff tonight - not sure why, maybe because I had a nice subway meal rather than the tea usually prepared by Mrs Skyblue Harry :eek: (please, nobody tell her!)

Samo

I am actually enjoying reading all the underwhelmed gallows humour stuff tonight - not
sure why, maybe because I had a nice subway meal rather than the tea usually prepared by Mrs Skyblue Harry :eek: (please, nobody tell her!)

She speaks highly of you.

skybluedan

Just had a call from somebody very close to the club. Madine will sign later on a 18 month contract.... Free transfer as Madine waived some clauses in his contract at Sheffield Wednesday....
be funny if when he says somebody very close to the club his mate Dave just standing outside the Ricoh on the moby

dongonzalos

If this is true and we play 442 with two wingers and Madine and a pact striker then that would lead to some interesting football again. 3-2, 2-1, 2-2 etc

larry_david

Sheff Wed are pissed at Cov for screwing them about regarding a small fee. They would rather him go for free at end of season to anyone rather than to us as we've messed them about so much.

larry_david

Because that's most clubs do to buy decent players. Or we pick up players for free/loan and then lose them after 3 months and hence the circus continues next season

SkyBlue_Bear83

Because that's most clubs do to buy decent players. Or we pick up players for free/loan and then lose them after 3 months and hence the circus continues next season

Yea like Clarke, Moussa, Mcgoldrick and so forth, Madine has done nothing to justify us paying any sort of fee.

stupot07

Not many pay for unwanted players in their last 6 months of their contract

Gazolba

Great can't wait to have his lethal finishing back

You can only finish what's been started - and we have not been starting much.

Users who are viewing this thread